Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player sponsorship

With training due to start tonight we’ll start having a better indication of whose staying etc. With that in mind I am starting to take reservations for player sponsorship in the programme. The cost for the season is £50 and your name will appear alongside the player in every issue of the programme throughout the season. The aim is to fill the page in time for the opening league game of the season. So if you’d like to reserve a player early please email wefcprogramme@hotmail.co.uk

Geggy

your name will appear alongside the player in every issue of the programme throughout the season.

That'd be a first. Not the name, I mean, but me picking a player who's still with us at the end of the season.

How can they be reserved so soon as we dont even know who is in squads, this £50 for home kit,away kit or both and can reserves be sponsored.

How about players getting their own sponsor and putting sponsorship funds back into club,

only a suggestion from another anonymous.

i'm sure if players want to get there own sponsor thats fine.

I think that geggy is making people aware of the sponsorship now, so people can sponsor players when the friendlies start, so the club generates income before the start of the season.

In the Past we have not had reserves sponsored as we have had trouple filling up the first team.

im sure if people are willing to sponsor them they can. If this is the case ill put a reserve sponsorship page in the programme

....and apologies £50 covers all kit home and away.

The reason we are doing now is to give people some advance notice so we can try and get the page full for the first programme of the seaosn, meaning people's names will appear in the programme for the complete duration of the season.

I hope that answers your questions.

Geggy

Quote:
Anonymous said:
....and apologies £50 covers all kit home and away.

The reason we are doing now is to give people some advance notice so we can try and get the page full for the first programme of the seaosn, meaning people's names will appear in the programme for the complete duration of the season.

I hope that answers your questions.

Geggy

Are there any first-team sponsorships still available?