Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well it's finally over

Thought Italy were poor last night and France were the better side for most of the game,Wasn't the classic everyone had hoped for and will always be remembered for the Zidane headbutt.

Verbal's go on all the time at all levels I am just surprised someone with his experience fell for it,Still one of the greatest player's of my generation.

Great Pens from Italy though perhap's they could give us English some tips.

For me Italy dominated the first half then sat back. France then had more of the ball but what did they create. 1 header for Zidane and 1 shot for Henry. Zidane is great but for me he spoilt his whole career. That is what he will be remembered for. Looking forward to finding out what was said. As we always get beat on pens it was nice to see Italy win it as they normally get done on them as well. Once again it shows it is no good looking like world beaters in the group stages.

Quote:
OneClubDoCare said:
How can he spoil he's whole career with one moment of madness?

People tend to remember those sort of things. It was just a normal red card. It was an act of violence. If he had done that it the street he would of been arrested.

I thought Perlo looked good and Canavaro was superb. Difficult to say if anyone stood out as I was a disappointing World cup for me.

Quote:
OneClubDoCare said:
overall thought it was a poor world cup ruined by too much diving!

It's a shame but Ronaldo has had his minute of fame and by doing so ruined the World Cup for me. And as for Zidane, the best headbut I've ever seen and the funniest own goal, on Saturday, during the Germany vs Portugal by Petit.