Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Support Desk

Hi,

I have implemented a new support desk for FansFocus.

This can be found at http://www.firstsupport.biz/fansfocus

In order to log a support ticket, you will first need to create an account - I will shortly be adding the ability to use your username and password here - but in the meantime you will need to create a new account. This might be a bit of a pain, but it will enable the admins here (and any other staff we co-opt to support) to each see the status of your ticket.

Once your ticket is logged, you will be able to update your ticket with any new information relating to your issue. The new section will also contain a knowledge base from which you can get the answer to many common questions.

Please supply as much information as possible in each ticket including your username / display name here. If you get an error, please cust and paste this into your ticket.

As soon as you can use your exisitng username/password I will advise - but it is likely to be a week or three and will probably be combined with the forum upgrade here.

All communication for the site - support, new forum requests, advertising enquiries can now be entered into the support desk - depending upon your enquiry you will be asked relevant questions to help us to assist you.

Thank you.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ian

I haven't sent you a PM this time as you don't appear to be receiving them. Can I just inform you that a member is posting, what I feel to be, in-appropriate material on the SSML Forum, would you mind brandishing the yellow card (example attached).

Many thanks

Rhodes

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1000552/page/1/fpart/67