Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

premiership vs. non- league

biscuits

it was a pleasure to sample the delights of a non league game yesterday. I was able to arrive five minutes before kick off having parked my car outside the ground, stand up to watch and enjoy the banter and get a beer in the club house at half time without any fuss. oh, of couse watching good football with afch winning. Compare this to your usual predictable, expensive foreighn premiership.

Cheers, mate.

Top half and a good cup run will do me.

Seeing Grays plummet into the depths of regional obscurity would be funny, although I think mid table may be their fate.

I think Oxford will be the one's to catch along with perhaps Hereford and York.

Sounded like a fantastic day by all acounts at the testimonial, really gutted I couldn't make it.

Lee really made me proud to be a Dagger every time he played. That day at Charlton perhaps one of the greatest days of my life . . .

Good luck to you and yours this season Bionic, although if you get us at all, I hope you get a damned good thrashing, obviously . . .