Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

is it me or?????

ooh!!bodyform

Quote:
ooh!!bodyform said:
does big ron only post on such subjects as bad mouthing peeps, have not seen any posts from him regarding footy yet?????????

I'd love to talk footie but since my first post i've been defending myself against accusations of threatening people and lying, as soon as that stops maybe we can talk about something else.

Gotta admire the irony of your post though!!!

C'mon, Big Ron, stop being so combatative.

New people on the forum is a good thing, we need to get to know each other a bit.

A lot of regulars get started on here by the examination of argument. Rubbing the choir up the wrong way was guaranteed fireworks! It's not very welcoming, but you've had yours now so it should be downhill all the way from here on in.

We could start with your assessment of how we might do at Heybridge on Saturday.

If Danny is still out injured I would like to see Yiga get another chance, but straight striker in the middle rather than out wide.

Pinns is still well on form, and I think we can get goals with that combination.

The back four have looked more solid of late, and of course SCS is very good at keeping the opposition out. We also have Greg and Deano available, which lends strength to the bench, if Justin is still unfit. Not to mention Jay...

Quote:
BIG_RON said:
Because you start a thread about someone bad-mouthing people by slagging him off, Duh!!

lets look at bodyforms question and break it down in to sections.

bodyform asked a question about you.
"does big ron only post on such subjects as bad mouthing peeps"
this is a question asking if you have posted anywhere else on the forum other than in the thread which was massive. this is a valid question at no point does it point to deformation of character(slagging off as you put it).

part two of question "have not seen any posts from him regarding footy yet?????????"

this means that he has not seen you post in any football related topics, a valid question also again at no point does it point to deformation of character(slagging off as you put it).

furthormore there is no irony in it at all.

-----------

now lets look at your statment, "Because you start a thread about someone bad-mouthing people by slagging him off, Duh!!"

now lets break it down in to parts again,
Part one you said.
"Because you start a thread about someone bad-mouthing people, by slagging him off".
Bodyform asked a question in a good manner which was to establish if you post in football topics other than the (massive thred). which we have already established was a valid and non offencive question.

part two.
you concluded"Duh!!" , this is a typical insult assiated with retardedness and suggests that the person you are talking to is in this catagory.
i would therefore say the inslut was made on your part directed to a person who was asking a valid question.

so to conclude bodyforms question in its entirety he has not at anytime put you down or as you so poorly put it slagged you off.
he only asked a valid question about your posting habbits. which resulted in you insulting him.

the world is not against you nor is this forum but please can you start being more friendly it costs nothing. this is my first and last post on this matter.

Quote:
Legend said:
Quote:
BIG_RON said:
Because you start a thread about someone bad-mouthing people by slagging him off, Duh!!

lets look at bodyforms question and break it down in to sections.

bodyform asked a question about you.
"does big ron only post on such subjects as bad mouthing peeps"
this is a question asking if you have posted anywhere else on the forum other than in the thread which was massive. this is a valid question at no point does it point to deformation of character(slagging off as you put it).

part two of question "have not seen any posts from him regarding footy yet?????????"

this means that he has not seen you post in any football related topics, a valid question also again at no point does it point to deformation of character(slagging off as you put it).

furthormore there is no irony in it at all.

-----------

now lets look at your statment, "Because you start a thread about someone bad-mouthing people by slagging him off, Duh!!"

now lets break it down in to parts again,
Part one you said.
"Because you start a thread about someone bad-mouthing people, by slagging him off".
Bodyform asked a question in a good manner which was to establish if you post in football topics other than the (massive thred). which we have already established was a valid and non offencive question.

part two.
you concluded"Duh!!" , this is a typical insult assiated with retardedness and suggests that the person you are talking to is in this catagory.
i would therefore say the inslut was made on your part directed to a person who was asking a valid question.

so to conclude bodyforms question in its entirety he has not at anytime put you down or as you so poorly put it slagged you off.
he only asked a valid question about your posting habbits. which resulted in you insulting him.

the world is not against you nor is this forum but please can you start being more friendly it costs nothing. this is my first and last post on this matter.

Wow!!!
What an informative and wordy post, I'm truely in awe of you Legend.
But lets "break it down" to make me seem far more intelligent than I actually am,
Firstly to ask if I only bad mouth "peeps" is to insinuate that I do and hence the afore mentioned defamation(correct spelling)as you so eloquently put it and hence the irony.
Secondly, "have not seen any post from him regarding footy" is a statement not a question.

To my mind the post was not meant in a good manner but purely inflammatory and designed to invite others to "slag me off"

Now in conclusion, from reading other posts from Mr form I'm in no doubt that he's quite capable of sticking up for himself and probably feels slightly embarrassed that you've felt the need to fight his corner for him.

Please don't let that be you're last post, I'm so looking forward to more of you're witty and urbane comments!

ps if you really feel the need to talk down to people in order to make yourself seem superior check you spellings, Duh!!!

pps please don't feel intimidated by my massive thread, as I'm sure you've been told that size isn't everything.

you are right big ron i am big enough and ugly enough to stick up for myself however legend is a good friend of mine so if he feels necessary to make a statement he is quite within his right to do so.

I thought my original question was a fair one as i don't see any of your posts in relevance to football, i also was not trying to enflame things so people would slag you off as am sure people have their own minds and opinions of yourself.

Most of your posts have enflamed certain situations too.

Do you know me at all big ron as i am very much looking forward to meeting you.

p.s legend am not in the remotely 'embarrased' that you felt the need to post ur article, just to put the record straight.

Maybe big ron you should try and get along with people on this forum and talk more football, i have to say although some of your posts have been in defence of certain things the way you are replying to them could do with a little looking at.

There are ways and means of putting yourself across in a less confrontational manner and maybe people will eventually get to like and interact with you in a more civil manner.