Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Atmosphere

Megaphone_Matt

The atmosphere on saturday was superb because instead of moaning about the lack of people singing we just sung (referrring to last 15 minutes).

Every week we moan about the lack of atmosphere, not realising atmosphere is created actually by singing.

So in future if people wish to join in with the choir and sing, just sing and dont feel the need to moan at others.

Hopefully if we just get on and create atmosphere more people will join in, but recently the choir has forgotten its purpose, to sing not moan.

Megaphone Matt is quite correct.

The Choir is worth its weight in Camels and be that "12th player" as other fans call it! The players often say that they hear and are spurred on by the crowd.

So full blast on Saturday please everyone - sing your hearts out for the 'Gate.

Abdullah the Snake Chalmers-Stevens!

Quote:
Rob_Butler said:
Correct you are James. Maybe we will start signing Conference players and run ourselves into a CVA, or maybe we will find a bankrupt business to finance some pie in the sky ideas of our own. Then hopefully we sill start winning games, or will it just get us relegated, twice?

At least we don't have to use last resort players, like young players who can't make it in the reserves of lower league sides like Dover. Also at least we are looking at going places unlike your tin pot club.

Really all you are doing is singing Jim Wards praises, saying what a good job he has done to turn a bunch of "nobody’s" into winners.

What has Trott done? Signed players from the Conference, who he has not scouted, just signed them because he can afford to throw Pipe Piper’s chequebook at anyone who may do a job. Its about time you took a step back and looked at your club, you are a laughing stock.

If a manger fails to win three games, with a squad as high profile as yours, he should go to the press saying, “I am going sign another 5 players and everything will be sorted”. He should be a man, accept that the poor results are purely down to his lack of tactics and his failure to jeer his players up.

Sounds like Jim Ward-itis to me. Now HE is a joke of a man. Every time Ramsgate lose, it's never his or his players fault - its always the ref, the pitch, the pigeons flying overheard blah blah blah...

Now he should be a man and just accept that sometimes his side were beaten by the better team. Prime example? Chelmsford away. After Ramsgate were beaten 4-0, all he has to say is to complain about the money Chelmsford have and how bad the referee was. Grow up man! And accept that you were simply beaten by a better side!

Oooh Dutch Mike, Do not believe everything you read in the press. Especially articles composed by Craig Tucker, a man who can barely put two sentences together. Wardy comments along the lines of, “With the money that has been poured into the club it was always going to be a hard place to go, and the ref sure did not help us”. Mr. Tucker decided to change that into something along the lines of “Ass Holes, the Chelm$ford board are just a bunch of Ass holes”

I’m sure Craig is related to your very own Alex

After having to put up with utter crap from two faced Dave Cooper writing in the Gazette during the 70s and 80s (best examples being his report on a game he failed to turn up at and the times he took his junior reports notes of a game and put a line through any comment of praise) it good to read articles that actually mirror the Margate matches.

Maybe Ramsgate are facing the same thing we had to suffer!

Yes I do remember you saying that Rob. But it sounds very much like a copout to me, don't you agree? In the heat of the moment, Jim "I've never been out of the top 6 (failing to mention that for many years Ramsgate were in the Kent League with, what is it, 10 (or 12?) teams)" Ward said something which he regrets, so everyone just says it was completely fabricated? Hmmmmmm.....what's that I smell? Bull-something...?

All I can say Rob is that I send Craig reports during the cricket season & they are always printed word for word that was mailed him. Just admit you are wrong for once Rob

Quote:
Rob_Butler said:
Really all you are doing is singing Jim Wards praises, saying what a good job he has done to turn a bunch of "nobody’s" into winners.
What has Trott done? Signed players from the Conference, who he has not scouted, just signed them because he can afford to throw Pipe Piper’s chequebook at anyone who may do a job. Its about time you took a step back and looked at your club, you are a laughing stock.
If a manger fails to win three games, with a squad as high profile as yours, he should go to the press saying, “I am going sign another 5 players and everything will be sorted”. He should be a man, accept that the poor results are purely down to his lack of tactics and his failure to jeer his players up.

Yet another jealous Ramsgate fan, i make that 150 now, which is all of them.

I think it is about time that your club take a step back and look at themselves, Ramsgate is the most arrogant club i have come across. You had under 300 against Slough at the weekend, when Margate were away and Slough have a good number of away supporters and you even had less against Dover.

Now i know Margate has not been ran very well of recent years, but now things are starting to take shape behind the scenes, but what i really want too say is that Ramsgate fc is an embarrasment.

Ramsgate V Yeading, match programme-

"Whilst we appreciate that your colleagues at the newspaper are reluctant to print anything about Ramsgate Football Club, please ensure that what they do print is a true reflection of our views

For the record the supporters and officials of Chelmsford City FC were as friendly as any club we have visited. If this is at odds with your reporting, please check the facts with us in future”