Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Atmosphere

Megaphone_Matt

Lets be fair Hornet, the poor soul has to come on here to talk to someone as there is sod all people on theirs, including their official forum before he comes back with that!

Quote:
Rob_Butler said:
Really all you are doing is singing Jim Wards praises, saying what a good job he has done to turn a bunch of "nobody’s" into winners.
What has Trott done? Signed players from the Conference, who he has not scouted, just signed them because he can afford to throw Pipe Piper’s chequebook at anyone who may do a job. Its about time you took a step back and looked at your club, you are a laughing stock.
If a manger fails to win three games, with a squad as high profile as yours, he should go to the press saying, “I am going sign another 5 players and everything will be sorted”. He should be a man, accept that the poor results are purely down to his lack of tactics and his failure to jeer his players up.

Thats crap..Trott is a great player for the Gate,whether he proves to be as good as a manager its still way too early to say. And just because he has more money than Ramsgate doesnt mean he has an easier job shaping a winning team.
Agree Jim Ward has done an excellent job to get Ramsgate to where they are,but the fact is he has had a lot of time and very little pressure to get results.
I think Robin Trott has a difficult job but i think he will prove hes up to it. He seems to show the kind of determination that the Gate need.