Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hasim deen

seasidesteve

They/i may have got it wrong, but sky gave out sappleton as sub for crawley and coming on at half time.(their defence fell apart in second half apparently !!!)

maybe he was injured afterall for the last 3 games.

Mind you , iguess he is history now anyway and we move on

Sessay i believe as gone back to college. Since then he has not turned up either for games or training and has i believe effectively broken his terms. He is on paper still a Margate player. If he is turning out for any one else he will be breaking his contract and placing the other team in trouble with the Authorities

Hasim did well in his 25 minutes on saturday according to Stevenage forum.

Decision time for Stimson this week i guess.

Personaly, if Stevenage decide to keep him, and i was RT, i'd be trying to negotiate having Darren Stamp here for a month on loan, to give him some first team competitive football,and give MFC a different type of forward who can lead the line and win the ball in the air to give knock downs to DH, so Danny does not have to make his own chances all of the time