Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Xpert Eleven... New Season for Kent League...

JohnKirby

Just so you all know, we have two Dover fans now within the ranks...

For all those wishing to sign up, after you register look up league number 46981 and join us

all are welcome and its free to join in.

John

Could I be removed from this new season? I didnt pay much attention at all to the last one.

Butler sticks his head to to make a crap joke again. Bearing in mind Margate got further than Ramsgate did in the FA Cup, do you really think you should be making jibes like the above one...rob?

Second qualifying round to a conference south team we played off the park for 60minutes. We also produced a solid performance away from home against a highflying Ryman 1st Division club. You would not know about your performances James as your support in the club is purely political but I am sure many Margate fans would say you did not achieve or learn anything from this year’s competition apart from you need a new gaffer.

rob, your comments about me being political with MFC are pretty sad, not just because youve used that line before, but also because its complete [****!!****].

The fact is Ramsgate went out in the second qualifying round whilst Margate went out in thr third qualifying round. The facts speak for themselves. Looking at the excuses you come up with, perhaps it should be you in politics, not me...