Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

City v's Margate photos

tigerroar

Certainly looked like Donovan was holding the guy back.Nothing different there as Donovan constantly gets caught out for pace(Come on, he had to do something to keep up with the guy.l.o.l.) Not a sending off offence though unless he was booked previously.

I particuarly liked the one of Charlie giving your player a lovely right hook. (I know,it wasnt like that) Again l.o.l.

Good pics though in all seriousness.

Good photos there. Have been impressed with JD's progress lately. Ok, he's not the quickest but is becoming more dominant. He's young, getting more and more vocal on the pitch and is becoming a real tough defender. I see you have a pic of him going through the back of your little striker (the guy who is on loan from Cheltenham - Whittington I think). I won't criticise him for that. I doubt there was any more contact made than a lot of your centre backs made on Danny Hockton all afternoon but Danny didn't go down like a sack of spuds. It would be unreasonable to look at the photo and think that JD was clumsy. All centre backs to some extent have a little shirt grab or push to gain an advantage but he came up against somebody who was happy to make the most of it in a big way and got a few decisions. Notice how Whittington had a hold of JD's shirt to make sure he took JD down with him (to make it look worse than it was I suspect ie JD falls on top of little bloke deliberately). I'm defending JD here as I think he has made a fair bit of progress.