Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Scott or Charlie

michael

I was a bit surprised to see charlie play in goal on saturday, but in fairness, has not let us down as far as i read over last two games, so its a real tough one for RT to chose.

Not a decision i would like to make,but personally, i would marginally favour SCS in goal,as think he is less error prone.

Grat to have two quality keepers on board though-but for how long ?

Biggest fear is that if SCS does not play-he will leave- and we will lose out on any fee for another quality player.

i thimk i posted back in September, that i reckon a 'bigger club ' will come in and sign SCS in January.

We will wait and see

I'm with you on this one MM. Scott was unfortunate to have missed a game in the first place as it was down to a terrible headed back pass by Trotty that got him sent off(o.k.maybe Scott could have done things differently).Had he not been sent off then I'm sure he would still be in goal now.Charlie to his credit has done nothing wrong at all(cant comment on saturdays performance).He has waited & waited for his chance & done extremely well when called upon & maybe Trotty is persisting with him purely because he hasnt let the side down.They are both good keepers & thats a good thing indeed but for me & from his previous form Scott does get my vote & I dont believe he should miss out on games purely because he was sent off for an error by another.Its a hard choice to make I must admit & maybe we will Scott back for the next league game.Whichever one is out there neither will let the side down.Charlie has sat & sat & waited his chance & done himself proud.Hopefully Scott will be of similar attitude & understand the way things are.I still think he has been hard done by by not going straight back in.Both keepers cant get enough praise from me thats for sure.Maybe we should give both of them one half of each game each to keep both of them happy eh? l.o.l.(just joking there)

Charlie was called on to only make 1 save (I am not including the penalty)on Saturday and he did that. Therefore, there is no reason to drop him but, for his kicking which was terrible.

I am sure that Trotty will make the right decision on Saturday but, he should give Scott a run out on Wednesday against VCD.

As for Scott leaving for nothing as I understand it we have him on a 2 year contract.