Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bromley Updates

MFC Forever

Is anyone available to provide updates from the game at Bromley on Tuesday for those of us who are not able to be at the game in person?

I am available to relay updates onto here, so please PM me or post on this thread if you are available so that we can then arrange contact details for the game itself.

Good stuff gents. Plus, for those that like to "listen after the event", I'll be posting recorded match commentary highlights after the game.

The set up to do that away from HdP is potentially too complicated for me. Good with mouth, bad with hands - that's me. Mind you, I'm sure I should have put it quite like that!

Also, some clubs are reluctant to go with live stuff - not that I have checked with Bromley to be fair to them. But I do know they video their games - as they did the match at Hartsdown earlier in the seson.

I would describe this as informal arrangement for mutual benefit so the value exchanged is not about £.