Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Luck in the League - part 5

BlueGate Alan

Even more effort needed tonight .

Tough one tonight-but keep it going as you can.

Consistency and concentration again for 98 minutes guys ,and keep all 11 margate players on the pitch.

Good luck and 'don't concede the nil'

Get in front early & keep pushing. No more of these 25 minute periods where we "let them have a go" just after halftime.Lets put the game beyond them this time early.Any result in truth will do so long as its 3 points.We are at home & we must take full advantage of that even though you are the best team with results away from home. Try & spruce up our home record.

As you say MM concentration for the entire 90.

Well done Alan.Since we started these threads we have tasted defeat only once in the league,last night(omitted doing one for the billericay game).I halted my origin thread when we lost a cup game.Up until that time we hadnt lost a game in the league. You have had a run for the league ONLY & only last nights reversal has blotted this thread.I would implore anyone who wishes to start one off again to do so as it really really does spur the players on.O.K.it didnt work last night but its worth continuing in some way I feel. Both I & Alan have given it a go so how about someone else having a try & see if they can get a good run going too.In all we had only been beaten once,last night,in the league when these threads had been there. Co-incidence?...I think not!