Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Luck in the League - part 5

BlueGate Alan

Am really hoping weather does not cancel Tuesday night match as the lads seem to be on a real roll now as can be seen in their faces when they come to salute the fans who are backing them. Great stuff lads lets keep the same committment and teamwork being shown and the points will be ours.

Come on you Blues!!!

Yes come on you players.You know you are good & are playing cracking football BUT lets not underestimate teams.Lets not get too cocky.We have beaten a couple of the front runners but dont lets lose that good attitude & positive play against the so-called lesser lights. No game will be easy,least of all now we're top.They will all be after our scalp from now on & its up to you to prevent that from happening. Concentration for 90 minutes,positive play,commitment & consistency.Make it 6 in a row please!! There's still even more improvement to come from you yet I feel! Keep the pressure up on those behind us!

Quote:
Taffy_Alan said:
So this should be Part 6 then, not part 5?

I'm not sure Alan but didnt you start off Part 1 at the trophy game with VCD.I may be wrong though. Adjustments will have to be made after Tuesdays game(provided we win of course).Needs checking out Alan just to be spot on.

Well have changed it to Part 6 as it coincides with number of wins. Can't trawl back and as Blueboy Blue says who cares as long as our good wishes are on there for the players to see

Ah, my table-topping troups, the biggest danger, apart from the weather, will be if we show any sign of complacency. If we take Staines for granted we make the game hard for ourselves.

They did not play at the weekend so their stamina levels should be good, injuries will have had a chance to heal and the manager will no doubt have his strongest squad to choose from.

So, as long as we are not complacent the game is there to be won! And with many of our rivals not playing the idea of a 4 point lead and Carshalton at home at the weekend is as good a statement as we can make to the rest of the League about our intentions.

The rain,if we play, could be in our favour. To carry on a theme, it will give Staines a good soaking!

Abdullah boom boom!

Very good post Abdulla! Also very true about the complacency factor.Its vital not to go out there thinking the game will be won without the hard work.

The result wont come to us we have to go out there & get it!(if you see what I mean)

No rain as yet but loads expected overnight. The morning will be a good guide to our chances of playing I think though another spell of wet weather in the morning up to lunchtime is forecast.If we can have the pitch looking fine by lunchtime tomorrow then I think things will be looking good for the evening.

I know the crowd will be swelled too.Quite a few Ramsgate fans making the short trip over to see this great teanm spirit & footballing machine in action.They will also be willing us to falter too. Lets not let them have that satisfaction or go away disappointed or even slate us for underachieving on the night.You've proved just what you can do in the last 5 games, more of the same please!

I'm not going to break a winning habit.Hope it goes well again tonight.Come on Margate you HAVE to keep this up!

--------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Cookie said:

ONCE MORE FOR LUCK! Come on you blues,do the/your job today!! 3 points & no less please!! WIN 2-0

------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Cookie said:

2-0 Victory last time I did this. Am I being too optimistic.I think not!.

Go on you blues,once more for luck,that extra luck this time.Go out there & really show everyone just how well we play now.Do your very best,give 110% & we cant ask for more.(A win would be appreciated though l.o.l.) WIN 3-1

Quote:

Cookie said:

No harm in trying it again.Two victories by two goal margins.Can it work a third time?

Come on you blues keep up this magical football that you are now playing & giving us!

Cookie the superticious. WIN 2-1

Would you prefer me to have a long post this time?