Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Rhodes

Dear Rhodes,

Today I am considering starting a new thread about Haringey Borough, Kentish Town, Rak and Edgware.

Can you please issue me with permission to do this.

Thanks

Krooner.

Quote:
Krooner said:
Dear Rhodes,

Today I am considering starting a new thread about Haringey Borough, Kentish Town, Rak and Edgware.

Can you please issue me with permission to do this.

Thanks

Krooner.

I doubt he'll let you do that without mentioning such 'GREATS' as Tommy Lambchop and Clement Temile !

Quote:
Krooner said: Dear Rhodes, Today I am considering starting a new thread about Haringey Borough, Kentish Town, Rak and Edgware. Can you please issue me with permission to do this. Thanks Krooner.
I have to say that this is becoming a little frustrating, obviously I have no objection to anybody starting new threads as it's not for me to determine, however there are already two 'FAO Rhodes' threads and it is totally unnecessary to create more, Gavin style, when you can simply use the active ones with a bit of searching.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
obviously I have no objection to anybody starting new threads as it's not for me to determine

Rhodes - given your statement above, can you explain the statement below?

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Potters Bar Town - I would be interested to know who gave you the authority to initiate a new thread when one, originated by myself, already existed, did you get Ian's permission to do this as you certainly didn't ask mine.

Yes, but I didn't originate the 'FAO Rhodes' threads, I would expect someone, out of common curtesy, to at least run it by me if they intended to tamper with threads I had originated.