Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anyone for Cricket?

andyetfc

Our safety officer will be armed with 16 white envelopes on Saturday which he hopes he will sell at just £5.00 each. Each envelope contains the name of a country taking part in the Cricket World Cup starting next week.

All you need to do is let Dave have £5.00, choose an envelope, sign the envelope and let him have it back.

Your envelope will be kept until the competition is over.

The committee will open up all envelopes after the final is over to see which two people have been lucky enough to have chosen the envelopes with the name of the winning team and runner up in them.

£20.00 for the winner and £10.00 for the runner up.

Don't forget to see Dave on Saturday and no moaning if you miss out if he sells them quickly. Mind you, we could always have another 16 envelopes ready and waiting for a second draw!

I hope I get Scotland!!!

Just to confirm what SL said in the earlier post, an exexcutive decision was made at the ground to have another 16 envelopes ready for Saturday. Well done to Dave for selling the first 16 yesterday.

It doesn't matter that the tournament kicks off this week, and you won't be purchasing your envelope until Saturday because the envelopes are sealed and you won't know whether you have won, or lost, until the end of April.

Steph has already asked for an envelope so there will be 15 on sale on Saturday.

If you want to reserve an envelope, then pm me asap.

Ta

We will also be running a Grand National Sweepstake, so make sure you have loads of spare cash with you as you will also be cajoled into purchasing your "JETS" Easter Raffle Tickets by Lynne Cantle as well!!

(My God that Arky is a damn good Teacher!!!)

evil2

Just to remind all that the Cricket World Cup sweepstake Take 2 envelopes will be on sale on Saturday from the clubhouse priced at a reasonable £5.00.

Brown envelopes this time.

Why not buy one before Arky takes the rest of your money off you?

Don't forget that there will be the usual Goalden Goal tickets on sale as well as the 50/50 tickets.

With the club photograph taking place, and many more new/extra paying customers coming through our gates, I am sure there will be money flowing all over the place! I nearly forgot, there is a game to watch as well between 3.00pm and approx' 5.00pm!

Originally Posted By: Rhymenreason
I bet the person who got Pakistan in the sweep was surprised they are already on the plane home!

The irish are quite proud of the cricketing ability and this proves on St Paddy's Day they can play some! Might do better than England.

I take it that you have not purchased an envelope then?

No one knows who they get until the end of April because the envelopes are sealed and will not be opened until after the final. That's the beauty of the sweepstake. We can still sell envelopes until the end of April. Go on, buy one. You know it makes sense.

Arkwright has nearly sold the Grand National Sweepstake tickets. See him on Tuesday before the game to buy yours.

Oh, and don't forget the Race Night on Friday.

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Never offered you one!

There was a notice displayed telling you to go and buy one!

Buy one on Tuesday. Arky was rather busy yesterday with the enormous crowd and the fact that it was Pat's birthday.

And the fact that Frannie was still on her hollibobs.

By the way, still time to buy "JETS" Easter Raffle Tickets!!!!

evil2