Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staying in

Hey, I was in O'neills last night as well! EFM''sL did you go last night? I went with a friend and we were discussing how it's becoming a bit of a dive.

I saw one of my teachers from primary school in there which was weird. She was several sheets to the wind and a lot shorter than I remember. I was scared she was gonna regocnize me and give my age away but then my friend reasured me she was so drunk she wouldn't know her @rse from her elbow!

whereabouts in the pub were you standing? I was up in the top-right hand corner, near that double-doored fire-exit that leads into the alley way for most of the night, although later I moved to the seats near the front doors.

Just in case you saw me, I was wearing: a white shirt which had a kind of criss-cross fastening lace going up the middle, a long navy skirt with knee high slits up the side(calm it!) and ankle-length black boots.At some point in the evening I may also have had on a doctor who-style scarf on and a black jacket with (fake) fur trimming! I doubt you'll remember though!

from about 9.30Pm till about 11.30 we were standing next to the pillar by the front doors, I don't remember seeing anyone with a particularly chubby head! You must have seen thornsy, he's very recognisable, he looks a bit like a big baby with a grey stripey shirt. The only particularly noticeable thing about me is that i'm 6'4 and was with a bloke with very ginger hair most of the night!