Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

When do the FA Cup and VASE draws take place?

No - he WAS in the boardroom at Coles Park on the infamous day!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
if you knew who 3praise actually was, you'd understand why he would have been there and may not have been sure what the comp was.

Spidermanor - I'm sorry but if he was a true Haringey Borough fan as he claims to be then he would know which competition his team were playing in that night whether he was there or not, it would be even more unforgiveable if he travelled all the way over to the delights of Romford and still didn't know although to be fair I doubt 'Sugar' knew either.

I went to alot of romford games this season and i don't remember what competition we play who in

Originally Posted By: MCP
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
if you knew who 3praise actually was, you'd understand why he would have been there and may not have been sure what the comp was.

Spidermanor - I'm sorry but if he was a true Haringey Borough fan as he claims to be then he would know which competition his team were playing in that night whether he was there or not, it would be even more unforgiveable if he travelled all the way over to the delights of Romford and still didn't know although to be fair I doubt 'Sugar' knew either.

I went to alot of romford games this season and i don't remember what competition we play who in

surprised you remember which ground you play in.... grin

Originally Posted By: shyboy
coupwotcoup i saw romford cockfosters game tremendous advert for non league football

I was rubbing shoulders with Matthew Pinsent on said evening (as one does). I heard the Cocks came back well, but to lose 5-2 having been two up... frown

Originally Posted By: Horace
You so obviously don't know who 3Praise is! Clues have been given before, but they were too subtle for you - which members of a club are always at the game, but don't always take note of what competition is being played?

Horace - I cannot accept this for love or money or anything else for that matter, if you are referring to players who play for a Club yet can't be bothered to take an interest in what competition they are actually playing in shouldn't be in football.

Football Man - I'm the first to admit that I'm naive, I'm not ashamed of it.

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
coupwotcoup i saw romford cockfosters game tremendous advert for non league football

I was rubbing shoulders with Matthew Pinsent on said evening (as one does). I heard the Cocks came back well, but to lose 5-2 having been two up... frown

From what i remember we had a full team out and had a poor second half frown

Originally Posted By: MCP
Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup

From what i remember we had a full team out and had a poor second half frown

Their two wide players tore us to pieces!

Originally Posted By: Paula
With 6 children?? grin

Yes that's right, you could say that I've never really grown up and was still living at home tied to my Mother's apron strings when I was 30.