Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

From The Dulwich forum

Nette

Craig Edwards' view

" Last Saturday saw us make an early exit from the FA Trophy at high flying Brentwood Town. Brentwood had the better of the first half and deservedly went in 1-0 at the break. The only worhtwhile effort we had was a long range shot from Muguo that had there keeper scrambling. Their goal was a catalogue of errors on our part. Firstly we gave away a stupid free kick in a dangerous area. The shot then went through the wall which to me is unforgivable. Sheikh Ceesay pulled off a great save, and despite seeing the ball late he still managed not only to save the shot but to push it wide. Their striker did what all good strikers do and followed in whilst our defence remained static. The second half saw us camped in the Brentwood half, but although we kept the ball very well, we produced very little in the way of chances and failed to get in any crosses in and only a few shots. Bretnwood were strong and organised but with the substantial amount of possession we had we really ought to have created far more. This week sees us travel to AFC Hornchurch for the 3rd round qualifier in the FA Cup. They will obviously start as big favourites. It is a hard enough task but we are burdened with the fact that four of the starters from the game at Brentwood are cup tied. AFC Hornchurch have also been fortunate enough to have a very tough looking fixture away at Ramsgate postponed last night. Our Dulwich fans have been reninding me of the last time they went there in the FA Cup and got a 9-0 drubbing and how painful that was. With all that it's a real back to the wall task....just what I love!!! We will be massive underdogs but put a few pence on us because I fancy we could produce the first shock of the round."

Wisey saved you a tenner UM.

He wanted the ref thrown out but the league refused so he became a homer.

Didn't see our 2nd goal 5 minutes from the end.

Lino was having a cup of tea on the half way line.

Even the Leeds scum said it was a foot and half over the line.

Watch it tonight on Sky Sports 1 at 6.30.

2-1 to the Orient.

Eddie Gray's opinion

Never a sending off.

Never a corner for their equaliser.

Never a penalty.

Definately over the line for our 2nd goal.