Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dan Lincoln

Just now, Reading Rebel said:

Good keeper who played a big part in our season. 

Just unfortunate that Dan couldn't commit 100% to football which is what's required from any keeper if the club want to have a successful season.

I wonder if he was released because of his availability or he left off his own accord?

4 minutes ago, Scott Davies said:

Hi Glen. It was more of a discussion to be honest. Couple of things didn’t add up, either from my side or from Dan’s. But never a falling out, we remain good friends and part ways amicably. He’s a great lad and a very good keeper. 

The search has already started for a new one 👍🏼

Thanks for confirming Scott.

19 minutes ago, GlenSTFC said:

I wonder if he was released because of his availability or he left off his own accord?

Dan has replied to my tweet that he's always 100% available and committed to his football which is a bit of a surprise knowing that the cricket and football season overlap.

The Dorking keeper Harrison Male has left the club so it wouldn't be the biggest surprise if Dan Lincoln ended up at his old club. 

Edited by Reading Rebel

15 minutes ago, Curtis said:

Big loss.

Played 24 league matches,

W12 D6 L6, 42 points,

1.75 points per match, 7 clean sheets….

a play-off quality player.

Probably shows the returns you can get with an experienced quality keeper who talks and marshals his defense.

Edited by Reading Rebel

59 minutes ago, Scott Davies said:

Hi Glen. It was more of a discussion to be honest. Couple of things didn’t add up, either from my side or from Dan’s. But never a falling out, we remain good friends and part ways amicably. He’s a great lad and a very good keeper. 

The search has already started for a new one 👍🏼

Nice cryptic reply Scott.

As Lloyd Grossman used to say 'the clues are there'  👀  😂

4 hours ago, Reading Rebel said:

Dan has replied to my tweet that he's always 100% available and committed to his football which is a bit of a surprise knowing that the cricket and football season overlap.

The Dorking keeper Harrison Male has left the club so it wouldn't be the biggest surprise if Dan Lincoln ended up at his old club. 

I thought exactly the same thing when I saw the news RR. 

Very typical Mark White signing that would be, a player of old that he knows and trusts.