Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town 3 Brimsdown Rovers 2

In a 1.00pm kick off game, Brimsdown rode a tide of Hertford attacks in the opening half hour, then nicked a goal from a corner, through Darren Williams. Hertford pulled a goal back 3 minutes later through Phil Goss, then went into the lead on 39 minutes when Ryan Redford netted.

Brimsdown improved a bit when Mervyn Abraham came on but gifted Hertford a third on 80 minutes, when 'keeper Allan Buck missed the ball and Ryan Redford was on his own to walk the ball into the net.

Hertford gifted a second for Brimsdown when Sub Ross Collins' rash tacckle in the box led to Darren Williams scoring from the spot on 89 minutes. Lifted by this, Brimsdown pressed for a leveller, and it looked like Darren Williams had completed a hat-trick with a fine header, but the ref blew for an infringement and disallowed the effort. Danny Bleach was sent off for dissent, and then Tan Tezel also got a red card after the final whistle for questioning the referee's impartiality.

Close finish, but taking the game overall, a deserved win for the Blues.

Sounds like a good game and a nice seven points chalked up on the prediction league, what was the attendance

Fair and precise report Horace, Brimo didn't really get into things until the last half hour but the third goal was a killer just when a little pressure was being applied. There were some interesting referees decisions but Hertford deserved the win. Brimo will be back!

Goals were by our centre midfielder Gavin Taylor by the way not Darren Williams, he's our centre half.

Mr gallis - thanks - I got the right palyer in the match report on our website, plus got the error corrected on Mitoo. I think I got mixed up with the numbers printed in our programme!

Attendance 88 - highest of the day

That's clearly an error, Sun Postal Sports bar is always packed out for their home matches when I've been there

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
That's clearly an error, Sun Postal Sports bar is always packed out for their home matches when I've been there

How many added minutes at Copthall today, Rhodes?

Yes but that must mean Sun Postal had no supporters at all as we brought at least three who are parents of players, it's a very poor show

Originally Posted By: Horace

Horace - Sorry but I don't understand the question unless you know that we had Lee Marshallsay from Boreham Wood officiating and you are taking the mickey, have you had problems with him before in adding time

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Horace - Sorry but I don't understand the question unless you know that we had Lee Marshallsay from Boreham Wood officiating and you are taking the mickey, have you had problems with him before in adding time

I never name match officials on here, or comment about them. Bad form. I was referring to the "wide open spaces" issue. So how long then?

I never name match officials on here, or comment about them. Bad form. I was referring to the "wide open spaces" issue. So how long then?

You only need to look at the league bulletin to find out who the officials are which is where I noticed Mr Panayiotou was running the line at Lowfield yesterday. There was only one minute of injury time played yesterday according to my calculations but we did 'employ' ball boys.
Nice pics by the way, HTFCew is certainly another David Bailey.