Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Greg_Dyke

Kate Winslet

I heard on the grapevine that Jim Threapleton is incredibly well hung, Tommy Lee style, and that was the reason Kate Winslet married him, the novelty soon wore off.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Do you have a thing for Jim Threapleton ?

No but he was married to Kate who's the topic of this thread, I just feel sorry for him that's all as he got a raw deal probably because he wasn't famous and out of his depth with Kate, unlike Sam Mendes for example!

I'm not so sure, there's a child involved afterall and I bet Jim doesn't exactly go for regular night outs on the beer with Sam Mendes!

What's your view on Sam Mendes out of interest, I don't know what Kate sees in him

I beg to differ, I find Sam Mendes smarmy and don't think it's a marriage made in heaven by any means, Kate's too good for him.

I think Kate just married Sam Mendes for security reasons, she knew that after Titanic the only way was down unless she got her foot firmly in the door and married into the Hollywood and Beverley Hills set, look what it's done for Catherine Zeta Jones.

Good Titanic pun Rhodes...."the only way was down"

b.t.w., Catherine likes to be known as Catherine Zeta Douglas now..

and I am not sure Mendes is in the Hollywood and Beverley Hills set...being born in England, being English and living in England.

So they are living in England then. It wouldn't surprise me if Kate gets itchy feet before too long, she's a feisty thing and Mendes comes across as a little boring as was Jim Threapleton.

Perhaps not and apologies however as you well know I call it as I see it, I don't believe in standing on ceremony, treading on egg shells or beating about the bush, I'm sure Kate would thank me if she happened to be surfing the net and spotted this.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
giveup I dont get it ! giveup

Nor do I.......But that happens when you get older! blush laugh

You speak for yourself, Les !