Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Croydon 6 Tunbridge Wells 0

PurpleTram

blush Of Tunbridge Wells bolt

I was unable to be at the game and haven't heard what went so wrong yet! eek Obviously the poor lads must have been stricken by some mystery debilitating bug! Or maybe all goals were off-side and the officials were cheating and inept whistle

I'll investigate and get back to you...... blush

I didn't make it either, which on my record this season, is probably one reason why we won! crazy

I gather it was more a case of our strikers being on fire, rather than anything TW did wrong.

I'm hoping to be there for the return fixture (23rd Feb), which should give TW a sporting chance of revenge! doh

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: PurpleTram
I didn't make it either, which on my record this season, is probably one reason why we won! crazy
I gather it was more a case of our strikers being on fire, rather than anything TW did wrong.
I'm hoping to be there for the return fixture (23rd Feb), which should give TW a sporting chance of revenge! doh

You are right PurpleTram. It was all your fault! laugh

If sense prevails it will be a pleasure to meet you at the return fixture wink