Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Well Jonno, from 1997 (immediately post divorce) to 2003 I was an avid regular in H20's after footie on a Saturday night. Tanked up and dancing on top stage (I use the word dancing advisedly) all night. One Saturday a large group of young lads all lined up in front of me on the stage and shook my hand, claiming they'd never seen anyone so old dance for so long. Hahaha, pisstakers!

Ah, but did you ever happen to strip down to your boxer shorts and jump in the Jacuzzi in the VIP section??? I ACTUALLY felt like P.Diddy just for 5 minutes that night....

• 5 months later...
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Oh Dykey... I love people that still use the word 'Disco'!!

I'm going to be in Loop on Sat night which might fit the bill .. http://www.theloopbar.co.uk

Covent Garden has a small 'disco' that bangs out Wham classics and a bit of Rick Astley (well it did last time I was there a couple of years ago).. check out Los Locos http://www.coventgardenlife.com/places.asp?PlaceID=301

large_rick-astley.jpg

HTFCew - It must take you back though, what were you doing in 1987 when the song was at number one