Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Christ! Disco is modern to me! I used to go to Dancehalls! (to see The Searchers, Susan Maughan, Gene Vincent, Johnny Kidd and the Pirates, Screaming Lord Sutch to name a selection - live and willing to have a drink at the bar most of them!)

Originally Posted By: Wader
If you showed your Spurs season ticket book to the bar staff you got preferentially served!

I know exactly what you mean, in more ways than one eh!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
If you showed your Spurs season ticket book to the bar staff you got preferentially served!

I know exactly what you mean, in more ways than one eh!

Hey...

stay on topic Rhodes !

Less of your dirty minded accusations, in my disco thread thanks

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Less of your dirty minded accusations, in my disco thread thanks

It's just as well Paula has taken a 'back seat' for a while, no pun intended!

Epping Forest Country Club (Abridge), Charlie Chan's (Waltham St Owe), The Bentley (Brentwood), Zero 6 and TotS (Southend), Dukes (Chelmsford), Whispers (Ispwich), The Juicy Duck and H20's (Bishop's Stortford) and a dreadful one in Epping above the Brunchi Bar I can never remember the name of. A regular at all of them in days of yore, great times, ridiculous fashion!

DISCO LIVES!

Epping Forest Country Club (Abridge), Charlie Chan's (Waltham St Owe), The Bentley (Brentwood), Zero 6 and TotS (Southend), Dukes (Chelmsford), Whispers (Ispwich), The Juicy Duck and H20's (Bishop's Stortford) and a dreadful one in Epping above the Brunchi Bar I can never remember the name of. A regular at all of them in days of yore, great times, ridiculous fashion!
DISCO LIVES!

Billie Jeans! A classy establishment. The pink Toothbrush out near southend was always a classic too. Eyeballs swept up after closing!

and H20's (Bishop's Stortford)

I used to frequent H2o every Friday and Saturday night without fail until they turned into "Flaunt"

Great days......

Well Jonno, from 1997 (immediately post divorce) to 2003 I was an avid regular in H20's after footie on a Saturday night. Tanked up and dancing on top stage (I use the word dancing advisedly) all night. One Saturday a large group of young lads all lined up in front of me on the stage and shook my hand, claiming they'd never seen anyone so old dance for so long. Hahaha, pisstakers!

Hi Dizster, suck my elbows you lem. (It's alright innit!). Bet you're missing the teapot and the cocktails!

See you for Harry's funeral. Let's make it a real good send off. So sad about it all and Becky was in tears. We'll be booking a hotel for that night. Make sure you take the next day off work!

Look forward to seeing you all again, UM and Diz, you are ledge. make sure everyone is there. Shame about the occassion, but Harry will be with us.... over and over and over again....

No ducking out early doors. It's a Felix Lighter for Harry! Teapot, Malibu, Shut The Box, Bar Olympics, the works. Harry deserves nothing less.

What he said!

Don't forget spoof.

No drunken 400 metres though, still in recovery mode.

Say hello to Becky for me!

Just to stay on topic.

Jol is too good for spurs! They'll now hopefully go back to mid-table mediocraty.

Oh and Wader!

Lick my balls you kwango mug.