Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anyone with problems listening to the Match

JgFc

This is VERY WEIRD. I used the green "Radio Urchins" button on our website to access Jonboy's media player screen but this evening I see there is no link to this button.

I also put some blurb in the news section on the front page of the website this morning with the Radio Urchins logo and the link to the commentary. This was a copy and paste of JgFc's link from the Forum - and it did go to the Radio Urchins page cos I tested it.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
we're checking it now cantos..something has happened as the main link has disappeared but many people got on there....

weird man weird.....bout right tho for this week... frown

Don't worry about it now.

What are the plans for the royal visit tuesday night.

Has to be doen to individual PCs/Connections guys as we text people and they text us back and said both were heard and no buffering.

Plenty of room on the server, And on my copy here unc is loud and proud. Jen heard unc and so did others.

As i said i will drop the bitrate next time to 64kbps max and everyone should be fine. I tested it myself on the urchins broadband infront of unc and was fine.

Its a shame as we had loads listening and the feedback we had direct was all was ok.

Originally Posted By: cantos
we're checking it now cantos..something has happened as the main link has disappeared but many people got on there....

weird man weird.....bout right tho for this week... frown

Don't worry about it now.

What are the plans for the royal visit tuesday night.

ah yes...the bitch queen does cometh.... bisou

for some reason Ian decided to remove the original link and the replacement did not work....jonboys link however did...

I didn't remove any link frown frown

In fact for the duration of the match both links were displayed within the news section of the forum - so would have been clear to everyone.

Also in the first post of this thread it says the link to radiourchin.com - incidentally I used both links and could hear you great during the pre-match interview, but very faintly after that.

I did not remove any posts of his, they are al still here.

If I did something wrong, I am sorry - but I thought by posting both links (to the windows media player and the itunes/winamp versions) in the forum header it would also assist people. All other posts here were left in tact.

sorry Ian I was not inferring that you had done anything wrong but by unsticking the original thread with the link in it and allowing it to fall down the page a lot of users couldn't find the one at the top that you refer to in your 11.18am post......even nett struggled...

it seems that the techo difficulties for some were down to their own pc's.....my lower tone was down to the remote I was using which we didn't turn up until someone told me just before half time and you pm'd me...

the recording sounds fine tho' and thanx for card mate which we didn't use and I'll get it to you later this morning....