Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top marksmen - Premier Division and DIV 1

Table below is based on scorers' details notified to League. If you know different, let me know!

topscorers_premier.jpg

topscorers_div1.jpg

Thanks EW. Will update the tables after Sat games (and include Div2).

Adam Furness has clearly been having lessons in "hitting a barn door with a banjo"!

• 3 months later...
Originally Posted By: RobbieO
Ive got 13 after notching last night

Never mind all that Robbie, just go and score a hat-trick tomorrow at Chalfont. I know you can. So no booze, burgers or birds tonight. Early to bed and shooting boots on please for the big one tomorrow. Ta!

Originally Posted By: southmidsfan
My friend Stuart Reynolds has asked if someone who does the Mitoo results could update an error re Saturday 9th. He scored against Cheshunt but the goal was given to M Munday

That will be HTFCew, good luck

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Hey Wader... Chill...

Bitch - I couldn't agree with you more

Originally Posted By: RobbieO
Mr Wader

thats a hell of an old post, i have 15 now lol.

I'll do my best to help you out, i fear the two Chalfont Strikers may have other ideas though.

Sorry to disappoint, but a few beers have already been sunk!

OK here's the plan.

Bradley Bubb should have been sent off against us in the first half, his lunging tackles need to be vociferously called by your lads giveup That'll sort that.

Meanwhile, using the right side of the pitch one of your lads (instead of immediately playing the long ball) gains yardage with the ball at his feet down the flank and passes to you inside of and just in front of him. You nip in behind their sometimes lumbering defence on that side using the old quick feet shuffle, drop a shoulder and BAM! RobbieO scores the scorching winner from 15 yards with 3 minutes to go cheerleader

OK. Got it?

Originally Posted By: kentish_town
Lee Scott div 1's top marksmen

According to that article in the Royston Crow Craig Hammond is the top goalscorer in division 1 on 20 goals however Lee is only just out of first gear and there's far more too come