Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top marksmen - Premier Division and DIV 1

Originally Posted By: keeper No one
Rhodes you disappoint me, i thought you were perfect

No I hold my hands up as I couldn't get to the delights of Biggleswade United for our Reserve game yesterday, sorry to disappoint you

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Originally Posted By: southmidsfan
As at 9th February 2008

http://www.ssmfl.org/topscorers.htm

My friend Stuart Reynolds has asked if someone who does the Mitoo results could update an error re Saturday 9th. He scored against Cheshunt but the goal was given to M Munday.

Now changed - sorry for the delay, I've been away.

Many thanks

• 2 months later...
Originally Posted By: kentish_town
Lee Scott div 1's top marksmen

Kentish Town made this post on 15 February when Craig Hammond was already a Country mile clear, you have to hand it to him for that prediction!

There are some excellent stikers in Division One. We have two ourselves, both very young but talented and will be a pain in the butt for defenders for a long while to come. Greg Tite and Lea Coulter have scored 36 between them so far. Coults is more of a midfielder too.

I have been impressed by the likes of Ry Hardy, Stu Reynolds, Lee Scott and Richard Martin this season. Craig Hammond is a good striker but the poor lad has been hyped up out of all proportion this season due to the price tag and press etc.

No disrespect to anyone I haven't named but the four I've mentioned stood out in the games against New Bradwell.

Originally Posted By: Newby67
Ry Hardy

I wouldn't include Ry Hardy in my list of top division 1 strikers

ICU Jimmy - You make a fair point and I respect you as you seem like a decent bloke unlike Football Man and Hordes for example who are always looking to put one over on me. I can normally back my forthright opinions up with hard facts and I assure you that Ry Hardy is nothng special, 'we' picked him up from the Islington Midweek League which is played over the Market Road astroturf, a 'cattle market' for footballers, and where players like that are two a penny, it's noticeable that his goals have dried up of late at the decent level he's now playing at.

Rhodes 4 of our players are playing there this season and last season nearly all of our team played there with different teams,there is some very very good players down there and ive heard people saying that Ry Hardy is class and if Haringey

dont go up we should try and sign him.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
ICU Jimmy - You make a fair point and I respect you as you seem like a decent bloke unlike Football Man and Hordes for example who are always looking to put one over on me. I can normally back my forthright opinions up with hard facts and I assure you that Ry Hardy is nothng special, 'we' picked him up from the Islington Midweek League which is played over the Market Road astroturf, a 'cattle market' for footballers, and where players like that are two a penny, it's noticeable that his goals have dried up of late at the decent level he's now playing at.

Interesting. I'd say that picking him up was good scouting. Managers and Coaches network to pick up players. Ry is a quality player. Even if he doesn't do the majority of the scoring himself, he is quality enough to create space and goals for others. It is after all, a team game. It really doesn't matter where you pick players up from Rhodes, if they're good enough they're good enough.

TommyK - Who told you 'the great one' was leaving us, don't forget I'm his 'agent'. Anyway if, in the very unlikely event, Clement does leave for pastures new we have a ready made successor in Hector Valera, er another UEFA 'A' qualified Coach and master tactician of Carol Vorderman proportions

'The great one' has told me differently, if he nearly got the Nigeria job on the back of our achievements this season he could be in line for England if he stays and when Capello finally gets done for match fixing in Italy

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
'The great one' has told me differently, if he nearly got the Nigeria job on the back of our achievements this season he could be in line for England if he stays and when Capello finally gets done for match fixing in Italy

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this [****!!****] is brilliant.

I do however feel extremely sorry for Clem and makes me even more sure he needs to get out before he is made an even bigger laughing stock by a so called friend.