Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top marksmen - Premier Division and DIV 1

Lee returned to the fold against Cheshunt Reserves on 6 October but is still only 50% fit and didn't hit the ground running by any means whereas Hammond did at Garden Walk. Lee's achievement is far greater and don't forget he's not being paid a penny to play for us whereas Hammond is on a nice little earner.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: RobbieO
Mr Wader

thats a hell of an old post, i have 15 now lol.

I'll do my best to help you out, i fear the two Chalfont Strikers may have other ideas though.

Sorry to disappoint, but a few beers have already been sunk!

OK here's the plan.

Bradley Bubb should have been sent off against us in the first half, his lunging tackles need to be vociferously called by your lads giveup That'll sort that.

Meanwhile, using the right side of the pitch one of your lads (instead of immediately playing the long ball) gains yardage with the ball at his feet down the flank and passes to you inside of and just in front of him. You nip in behind their sometimes lumbering defence on that side using the old quick feet shuffle, drop a shoulder and BAM! RobbieO scores the scorching winner from 15 yards with 3 minutes to go cheerleader

OK. Got it?

Sorry Wader.

We were shhhhhhite.

No super big Romeo & Juliet Havana for you Robbie. However, I know you tried your best (even without superman hammy Stocker - we all miss his girlfiend) so a smaller cigar hand rolled by a countryside virgin on her thigh, is yours. I witnessed the event and the smoke is dreamlike coolsmoke

Originally Posted By: Wader
(he's a very thin skinhead by the way! :-)

Did you see him with his shirt off then, he has a six pack of David Ginola proportions

Hordes - I thought you would prick up your ears at that. Anyway why do you come on this Forum as you never offer anything constructive about football, which non league team do you actually follow if any

Why did you not answer the straight forward question, which game did you attend this afternoon if any

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
The wives and girlfriends especially enjoyed the bowling as everything was free including a slap up meal afterwards. Even Bitch attended as in her own words, she's always up for a decent freebie.
grin

Is this true except for the bit about Bitch, I was told that WAGS weren't invited

Originally Posted By: kentish_town
no WAGS were there, how can it be a team bonding night with the WAGS there it doesn't make sense

Thanks for clarifying that, was Lee there