Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoddesdon v Kentish Town

After Saturdays defeat can Hoddy bounce back against a Kentish Town with the prolific Lee Scott back?

I think Kentish Town's defence will be the key to this one - have they got one?

Last I heard he hadn't turned up. Lee Scott is playing with his tag on though!

Final score 2-1 to Kentish Town

Other results in...

Cheshunt Ressies beat Royston

Hertford drew 1-1 with Broxbourne

St Mags drew 2-2 after being 2 up, conceded in last minute

O'Donaghue got both kentish goals. His winner was very well taken and the finish was clinical. Hoddy were 1-0 up at half time and had dominated the opening 45 minutes. Unfortunately, games are not won in 45 minutes and in the second half Kentish Town capitalised on Hoddy failing to convert a hatful of chances and snatched the 3 points.

Well dont to KTFC for keeping going untill the final whistle. A fair result on the night I think.

No sign of Rhodes tonight. I am informed that he was attending some museum or art gallery, presenting a piece of work painted by the KTFC team to the Town Hall.

Eagles... it was because it had gone completely off topic and no recent posts had been made on the point.

Fair point though, thread re-opened.

I heard on the grapevine that 'Sugar' was in attendance at Lowfield yesterday, do we know if he coughed up the £4.00 to get in.

He probably would have paid had you been there just to see you! I take it you weren't, as José was there and you would of introduced yourself.

Instead your club secretary did so, despite José arriving unannounced! That dossier of yours must have reached his hands for him to recognise the SLB manager!

I have to say, he wasn't impressed with Lee Scott! More impressed with your No.7, your right back, Donoghue and the keeper. He also recognised the Colombian contingent that came on as subs - only to be expected, Varela bringing in some home boys!

All I can say to your post is that Jose must be shaking in his boots thinking about Saturday and you are clearly just trying to play it down. Everyone expected us to get a good hiding last night at 'the mighty' Hoddesdon and feel the backlash following their 'surprise' defeat by Cheshunt Reserves but it didn't happen did it, anyway when Lee Scott doesn't score Jonathan Donoghue does and vice versa.

I think you'll find he must be about 21% fit now, because he didn't even last the 90 minutes and left the field with cramp!

Rhodes, José wasn't playing it down. He thought that Hoddesdon had lost the game, rather than Kentish Town had won it! Hoddesdon can only blame themselves for not finishing the game off early in the second half! When he arrived at half-time he thought the score was 2-0 to Hoddesdon. He thought that Kentish Town were playing for the equaliser.

Only when he got home onto the internet did he realise that SLB was still second and that Kentish Town had won. Either way a good result to open the division up even more for further title contention.

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
When he arrived at half-time

I did say on another's Forum last week that Stacey and Bradley had already got married in Eastenders so why is Jose still watching it. I think your comments above tell me exactly how professional he is, thanks.