Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

My Revolutionary Idea....

I had the best idea ever the other night. Here it goes:

To liven up competitions like the Bryco Cup, LDV vans etc I have developed a new concept. As these games are all evening fixtures excluding the fianl of the LDV, they are floodlight assisted. However, should they turn off the floodlights, this could allow them to apply a spotlight to the ball. This spotlight could be about 5m in diameter, and would be the only form of light in the stadium. The painted lines could be illuminous, and the referee and linesmen could have infrared goggles, as could the manager of each team. Any one else who enters with infrared devices would be banned from football for life and have to watch Grays instead (Ian may be allowed special camera facilities depending on FA rulings.) The game would then proceed as normal, but players could make their positions and runs better disguised. However, the real fun would come when a goal goes in, when an American Football style firework display would take place lighting up the whole stadium. The goal would be almost impossible to predict, meaning the excitement level would be incredible.

Just imagine the possibilities with TV. Digital customers can go interactive, and choose infrared cameras etc.

The excitement of it all.....