Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Curse of the team of the month....

Well we finally have the reason for the strange defeats by Hoddesdon recently.. they were named team of the month for Div 1 for October and in true team of the month style then lost their next 2 games!!

Yes but who had they really played in the league before losing 2-1 to Kentish Town and then to Cheshunt Reserves, it was hardly a surprise that they were found wanting against teams who like to play open football as it's well known they can often be caught flat footed at the back.

rhodes fair play to ur team for beating us..but 3flowing football hardly...

not one 2 moan but if you have bothered to turn up for the game(nice painting:)) than you may have seen us destroy u in the 1st half.. but didnt turn for the 2nd half and to ur credit u took ur 2 chances well

And yeah we have doped dropped points but we never said that we wouldnt all good teams go through a bad patch.

Originally Posted By: touryboy
rhodes fair play to ur team for beating us..but 3flowing football hardly...

Tourboy - You don't come on here much, it would have been good to see you again last week however it was essential that the Club were represented at that high profile painting exhibition at City Hall as it could bring us thousands in sponsorship, that's why I was so amazed 'Sugar' called the project nonsense when I offered it to Haringey Borough.
Yes I heard that you had the lions share of the first half at Lowfield but then we took command in the second period, you also gave the impression beforehand that you only needed to turn up and that didn't do you any favours, I think it was the same against Cheshunt Reserves wasn't it.

I have to make an apology to my colleagues at Hoddy, it wasn't the Div 1 team of the month, it was the SSML team of the month. Just shading Biggleswade Town and Ampthill apparently.