Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's everyones problem with Rhodes?

wader the apple protection league will be up in arms. The Kings Arms.......

and as a moderator I am applled you continue with the smutty innuendo in that picture, I had to explain that to my twelve year old daughter last weekend.

please replace it immediately or at least have the decency to remove Penrith from the view of innocent minors.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
clip Rods does come across as a reasonably nice bloke when you meet him and he is just about manageable in small doses in face to face meetings, but if you ever take the time to trawl through the stuff he writes on this forum you will see he is clearly not the full ticket

Football Man - Trust you to get your twopennysworth in early on this thread as you could have just kept quiet. Everyone knows that I am just a regular guy who means no harm to anyone yet you have had it in for me ever since I joined forces with Kentish Town in June last year due to the chip you have on your shoulder. Why can't you just move on and put the ill fated groundshare at Parkfield behind you, I wasn't even with the Club at that time and the proof in the pudding is that we always got on like a house on fire when I was at Haringey.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Football Man - Trust you to get your twopennysworth in early on this thread as you could have just kept quiet. Everyone knows that I am just a nutty guy who tries to wind up anyone yet you have had it in for me ever since Kentish Town were unlucky enough to be lumbered with me in June last year due to the chip I have on my shoulder about 'Sugar'. Why can't you just move on and put the ill fated groundshare at Parkfield behind you, I have finally realised that I wasn't even with the Club at that time and have been talking out of my backside over something of which I have no real knowledge and the proof in the pudding is that we always got on like a stand on fire when I was at Haringey.