Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's everyones problem with Rhodes?

I don't often venture over here, so would like a little enlightenment.

Back in July myself and some other fellow urchins met rhodes on the forum drink up. And to my mind he was a very pleasant person whom I enjoyed several jars with. I then got thinking to how much stick he receives. Is it all totally deserved?

Or do I have to trawl through the archives to find out who Rhodes really is?

Answers on a postcard please.

P.S perhaps some should save judgement until actually meeting him in person.

Originally Posted By: Diz
I don't often venture over here, so would like a little enlightenment.
Back in July myself and some other fellow urchins met rhodes on the forum drink up. And to my mind he was a very pleasant person whom I enjoyed several jars with. I then got thinking to how much stick he receives. Is it all totally deserved?
Or do I have to trawl through the archives to find out who Rhodes really is?
Answers on a postcard please.
P.S perhaps some should save judgement until actually meeting him in person.

clip Rods does come across as a reasonably nice bloke when you meet him and he is just about manageable in small doses in face to face meetings, but if you ever take the time to trawl through the stuff he writes on this forum you will see he is clearly not the full ticket. As a starting point, try the "Quote of the Month" threads to get a flavour of the sort of stuff he posts or check out the "Martin Ash" thread on the Eton Manor forum.

I generally use this forum to highlight how idiotic he is being. The fact that I write so many posts when he's around shows how idiotic he is!

Just what I was about to say, nice enough chap face to face but when behind a keyboard .... hairout

Originally Posted By: Paula

Take it from me Rhodes can be a pain in the ass!!

I thought it was just a peck on the cheek?