Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 17th Nov

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
The answer told you all you needed to know, even if the away changing room hadn't been opened on time Crawley Green would have just stood patiently outside until they were rather than attempting to kick and punch our players as they walked past to get to their changing room further down the corridor.

So they didn't retaliate to your team giving GBH (terminology you are all too familiar with) as you passed by.
chestram2 boxing
And you still haven't answered the question! But no surprise there!

Originally Posted By: BuryBaller
Yeah finally notched!!! about time cant remember the last goal i scored it must have been for hertford vs St mags haha

FLUKE do me a favour Wader, fox in the box!!!

Did you play up front or out wide?

To be fair I would say BB's goal was not a fluke, toe poke after a mazy run. Second was a screamer and no keeper would of saved it. The boys were excellent and thoroughly deserved the win and we still have half a dozen players to come back from injury!

NF - BB was up front.

Just speaking to him, reckons it was a thoroughly excellent all round footballing display!

Originally Posted By: onekeown
Good to see you are finally enjoying your football Rommedahl!

Until next week!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan

Until next week!

I only enjoy it if we win haha no really i just hate playing wing back, i love it up top though

Originally Posted By: BuryBaller
I was up top i was like a combination of Hartson and bergkamp and owen haha NNNAAAAATTTT!!!!! i enjoyed it uptop get more involved in the game than wingback.

Rommedahl cor thats a name from the past who's this you must be involved from the V&E

A very honest match report from our defeat to Kentish

Kentish didn't have to play well to win this game. They capitalised on each and every mistake made by a Bradwell player to run out deserved winners. We can't make too many excuses as we didn't play well in any department. Not having a recognised keeper didn't help. We also had several good chances of our own and missed a penalty. Kevin Hyde, Dave Cole, Greg Tite and Ed Wheatley all had good efforts saved.

In fairness no-one had a real nightmare, this was just a terrible team performance, indisciplined and below what is expected of New Bradwell players. We passed very badly from start to finish and failed to get close enough all around the pitch. One small crumb of comfort is that Lee Scott failed to muster a single worthwhile effort, saying that, he didn't need to. The rest of his team did it for him, we also helped with our mistakes.

No excuses, no complaints. It was a bad day at the office, when everything that could have gone wrong, did. Kentish won't win the league this season but they will certainly put the effort in, something that we need to do as well. We are gracious in victory and gracious in defeat, well done to Kentish for the win, they had some good players who worked hard for each other.

Line up; Downard, King, Patel, Stokes, Quill, Wheatley, Mooney, Cole, Coulter, Tite, Hyde. Subs used; Egelsfield, Orchard, Long.

NewBradwell, it sounds as if you kept Lee Scott quiet but forgot

about the other nine outfield players.Your team went nine league

games unbeaten, just one bad game dosen't make you a bad team, keep your chin up.It will be interesting to see what Rhodes made of it all and the KTFC match report.

Be Lucky