Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston

I once purchased an Albanian Sky setup. It was nicknamed Jonno-Vision at the club. Have to say everyone took the pi$$ 'till the live 'Sky forbidden fruits' games came on. Ha, twopence a year and blinding value, no Andy Gray or Steve bleedin muppet Claridge either.

I know of at least one club I have visited that made a small Sky pint glass sticker on their computer and stuck it in the corner of their TV screen to palm their home package off as a legit pub one.

Stuart Hall is a ledge. I just hope someone has all his best musings recorded and one day will produce the CD for sale.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Lato
I don't watch Sky so can't comment on Tyler and Gray

You're probably one of these people who objects to paying the £40 subsription fee and cut their nose off to spite their face purely because of silly principals, I bet Spidermanor has exactly the same view.

Surprisingly though no doubt you won't believe me I don't actually know Spider's view on this. I don't have Sky for the simple reason that I am not interested in what they have to offer.

Originally Posted By: Lato
I don't have Sky for the simple reason that I am not interested in what they have to offer

Interestingly enough they showed East Germany v West Germany last week from the 1974 World Cup, surely that would have been of interest to you, Jurgen Sparwasser's winning strike only seemed like yesterday.

well it wasn't it was 33 years ago.

That was the only meeting between the sides.

Yes it's amazing to think it was their only meeting although I suppose for example Ireland and Northern Ireland only meet unless drawn together in World Cup or European Championship qualifying. East Germany totally dominated that game, it was embarrassing, yet they still managed to lift the World Cup in one of the classic finals.