Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston

Attfield added: "I will be looking to get out of the league this season. " he said.

Into Div 2?

There's nothing wrong in being ambitious infact Royston are the best team we (Kentish Town) have met this season by far. We only managed to beat them 4-3, having been 4-1 ahead, and they threw everything but the kitchen sink at us in the last ten minutes.

I was being ironic, Rhodes!

The new manager (who I believe is not UEFA "A" licensed) is a good 'un and Royston should start climbing the table. I expect them to meet up with you somewhere around 5th spot by the end of the season!

Horace - I hadn't seen your post before I posted myself and thought that Attfield was serious although they do have 10 games in hand of us so that's a potential 30 points isn't it, well 27 if one of those 10 games is against Kentish Town.

Have just looked at the Div1 table (don't do that very often). They have seven games in hand, not ten. For once I agree with you that points in the bank are preferable to games in hand, so I wouldn't expect them t ogain 21 points in catching you up on games played, regardless of whether that includes visiting Copthall Palace or not.

Originally Posted By: Horace
regardless of whether that includes visiting Copthall Palace or not

You said it not me but that's exactly what it must seem like to visiting teams!

That's where the 'rabbits caught in the headlights' statement comes from, we've touched on this before

Eagles1981 - Is he the player referred to in this link as 'the most capped player', is that a reference to caps on his teeth and why would he leave you out of interest to go to play for Royston Town:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/sportlondonebenficafc/1stteam/archive.pl

You mean you live in Chingford but have never been to Walthamstow dogs, I'm amazed!