Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Save Our Summer!

Originally Posted By: ken
Holland v Czech Republic in Euro 2004 is still the best game of football i have ever seen.

Agree with that. I've had a soft spot for the Czechs ever since watching that game. The football they played and spirit they showed in that game really impressed me.

Pavel Nedved was awesome in that game and has been one of my favourite players ever since. Shame he retired from the Czech side.

The Dutch have always played good football so I always look forward to their games.

Originally Posted By: Angelo
Originally Posted By: Ribbit
We are Celts.

We are Anglo Saxon in origin, although some of us do have celtic ancestry, still doesnt make us celts though!
In fact ask any celt if the English are also celts, and they would laugh and say "No thank God!"

I'd've thought being Anglo-Saxon was enough to call ourselves Celtish.

Originally Posted By: ken
i like football, not just the teams i support. i will watch every game i can. some of the best games of football are teams that i dont care about. Holland v Czech Republic in Euro 2004 is still the best game of football i have ever seen.

agree wholeheartedly

we have already decided that we shall be embracing the whole tournament and our fans are arranging a sweepstake whereas you pay your subscription and get your team from the hat...winner takes 50% of all subscriptions...the winners club retains the other 50% ...the shirts for all of the teams will be available for those that want them and the clubhouse shall replicate the national food and drink of the two competing nations in each match.....

world and european championships are a celebration of football and why should we remain little englanders and miss out...

you are all welcome to join in with us........tel nette on 01708-220080.....the draw is on the 1st march for all subscribers...