Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bishop's Stortford v Canvey Island

I believe Homer will be making the trip.

Originally Posted By: gunner
Hope so he is a die hard canvey fan now lol

Don't know if he is hard yet!!!

boxing This little fellow is though!!!!

Im mucking about john,

and anyway answering Glens question. I think we can scrape a 1-0 out of this. They are going to underestimate us judging by whats being said on their forum.

Will be a very big test for us. Big test for Batchy aswell to see how well he manages with the injuries hes been given.

Originally Posted By: Mini-Goose93
Im mucking about john,
and anyway answering Glens question. I think we can scrape a 1-0 out of this. They are going to underestimate us judging by whats being said on their forum.
Will be a very big test for us. Big test for Batchy aswell to see how well he manages with the injuries hes been given.

Have told their Captains Mum that injuries are so bad that we have had to pick a team from off the streets of Canvey - so their lads may as well go out on the piss tonight drinkies
elephant dance laughsnowman
Heres hoping wink
C'mon Canvey 2-1 to the Gulls yay

Here's praying. Just get behind the team, whatever happens.

today is the day, come on you yellows!

I feel that if we get behind the team and the players stay positive no matter what happens then i think we are in for a shout. i really do think Stortford are under estimating us as it is but we are going to show them along with our travelling support what we are all about!

Good luck for todays game, cant be there due to prior arrangement, but will be willing you on.