Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Come On Liverpool

f**k me,when are the rest of the canvey fans going to see through you mob,any excuse for a little dig you don't need it.The geezer made mistakes,rectified them and you can't bear to understand that.As for you gaffer,apologies if you are offended but in all honesty i say what i feel and my opinions don't change if i have had a drink or not,funny though because you seem to victimise me when i have had a drink and your mate mob is usually as half cut as i am.Ps,call me a pr1ck all you want,but i don't take no notice unless someone does it to my face not noncing on some computer,when that happens i will take you seriously.To the rest of the non bitter canvey fans,good luck in the play offs,especially glen,yellow,linney & the millwall slag

I had a little chat with GFTR last night by PM Rob and he's quite a sensible chap as it goes...obviously not gonna repeat the details on here as they were private but he's not daft mate...he knows the score...

MOB has been rumbled by his own fans judging by the private comments that I have received...they know he is trying to drive a wedge between our clubs and it won't happen mate...

he's all talk and glitter.. laugh

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I had a little chat with GFTR last night by PM Rob and he's quite a sensible chap as it goes...obviously not gonna repeat the details on here as they were private but he's not daft mate...he knows the score...

MOB has been rumbled by his own fans judging by the private comments that I have received...they know he is trying to drive a wedge between our clubs and it won't happen mate...

he's all talk and glitter.. laugh

Before anymore is made out of this there was no two faced stuff on my part, as I keep on saying what goes on between UU and Mob is between them and I can assure everyone that!

UU, Our chat was a PM between us, not once did I saying anything negative towards Mob, he is a good man who gets along with everyone at our club. I was hoping to mend the bridges that I had broken, and your last post was a bit coachie-esq!

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock
UU, Our chat was a PM between us, not once did I saying anything negative towards Mob, he is a good man who gets along with everyone at our club. I was hoping to mend the bridges that I had broken, and your last post was a bit coachie-esq!

GFTR You know and I know we are decent hard working supporters following our club, bringing up our families getting on with life, our fellow Canvey supporters are the same.

We pay our way and do nothing more than that,sometimes that hurts cetain people, especially if they do not pay their way in life, do not work hard for their money and do not understand what honour is.

That is their problem not ours, your comments in your PMs were honest and fair, you are a decent man and you know that, the problem is some people are not!!

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
as usual you are the sort of person to judge people because you have had conversations with them on a computer or heard 2nd hand stories from people.

spot on there UM...here's a little snipppet that made me chuckle from the hendon forum where sanderson was as usual making a complete fool of himself after hendon missed out on the play offs...it appears that MOB is still sending his hate filled PM's to qualifying candidates.... smile

Re: sanderson is a *****
Ian Sanderson, yesterday at 23:29:09
User: IanSanderson - profile
Views: 63

UU ive been told by MOB to tell you to shut up, not my words, lol

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

Mob Snr,if i was you i wouldn't waste any time with UU.If he has done anything wrong,the divine justice will take care of him...sure,with all the curse that thousands of unhappy customers has sent to him,his ears must be ringing! grinI always say that is not down to us mortals to judge someonelse,let him face the music when he snuffs out! evil

"I have no unhappy customers coachie.....keep up..."

Yeah i know...the future is warm and brite in Harold land! evil

just had a thought coachie seeing as you are having some serious digs at me and mine at the moment (which of course will embarrass the fck out of you should you bump into me given that you run a fckn mile as soon as someone confronts you)...you aint one of those gary glitter MOB types are you...now there's a thought....

5 under 15's did well...3 under 12's from the youth set up were superb..ref was 15 and useless....

grin

Originally Posted By: coach et 64

the future is warm and brite in Harold land! evil

I like it when people fall into my scoupy traps....biggleswade town coachie...? evil

No really....Bryco glaze,plc etc customers evil

the future is warm and brite in Harold land! evil

I like it when people fall into my scoupy traps....biggleswade town coachie...? evil

No really....Bryco glaze,plc etc customers evil

who the fck were bryco glaze plc....nowt to do with me...

I'm only joking Karl!Personally,i can't give a monkey what you have done or haven't,to me you are only Uncle Urchin,the rest don't count.Enjoy the forum banter! drinkies

I'm only joking Karl!Personally,i can't give a monkey what you have done or haven't,to me you are only Uncle Urchin,the rest don't count.Enjoy the forum banter! drinkies

yeah well I have a serious problem with weak people that post lies on command from glitter HQ and upset my wife so banter or not....stay away from me and mine coachey....

thanx...