Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Neutralbob - Thanks, interesting avatar by the way!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
Shame we didn't meet Blowingbubbles. Were you sitting in the stand?

He was baby sitting so was unable to stroll around the ground to pick Lato out of the crowd of 83. Anyway presumably Blowingbubbles knows TheWatchfulListener, at least by sight following all his visits to Garden Walk.

no i was behind the goal rhodes. im not the type of person who can just try and guess who a forum member is in the crowd im afraid, slight shy personality in person! also im unaware of who The Watchful Listner is, only found out recently he followed royston!! hehe

Originally Posted By: blowingbubbles
im not the type of person who can just try and guess who a forum member is in the crowd im afraid, slight shy personality in person! also im unaware of who The Watchful Listner is, only found out recently he followed royston!! hehe

A bit like SteveR at Hendon then who didn't bother trying to find me in a crowd of 12 at Harpenden because he was shy. Anyway at least you made the trip to Hayes, I suppose if Cambridge United had been at home instead of away at Weymouth you wouldn't have done.

Here's a fairly comprehensive report on the game at Hayes from the Royston Crow:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/default.aspx

It's the match of the round in my opinion and I wouldn't mind attending, I also expect the crowd to be around the 500 mark. I can see Royston pulling off a surprise particularly if Craig Hammond is on fire.

11 roadrunner - No I can't say I have seen Royston play this season however I'm certainly not obsessed with Craig Hammond, I just happen to think he's an excellent player who should be playing at least two steps higher, that's all.

Originally Posted By: 11 roadrunner
how are kentish town getting on this season?

I wouldn't know, you obviously haven't heard that I'm no longer with the Club

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I'm sure even Rhodes has figured out who 11 roadrunner is laugh

Is it Paul Attfield