Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I wouldn't be so sure about that NB. Royston are a young, fit, well drilled side that play good football at a good tempo. Obviously Hendon are favourites & should be stronger, but Cup football will always have a few shocks. There is more to Royston than Craig Hammond. David Cain, Will Turl & Ross Collins can all play higher & in Damian Williamson they have one of the best keepers in the SSML.

Originally Posted By: neutralbob
hendon will absolutely tear royston apart

I'll have

I believe he used to work with Paul Attfield at Buntingford when they were pulling up trees and reached the second round proper of the FA Youth Cup

Originally Posted By: blowingbubbles
How do you know some of the Royston players then Syd lexic?

I know a few of the lads & obviously Paul from my time as Asst. Manager at Buntingford. Also played with Ross & Michael Debnam in the past. I will have to pay a visit to Garden Walk again soon !

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I believe he used to work with Paul Attfield at Buntingford when they were pulling up trees and reached the second round proper of the FA Youth Cup

Not entirely true Rhodes. I had already moved to the ESL & Stansted by the time of that cup run.

Syd Lexic - Yes but knowing you as I have come to do recently I'm sure you were largely responsible for laying the foundations at Layston Meadow before you severed ties with the Club and moved to Stansted. I recall that they won the Herts Intermediate League and Cup double when you were there and the Reserves were promoted so you must have been instrumental in that along with Paul who Hector rated as by far the best Coach he came across in the SSML Division 1 last season.

The Royston Crow can't get enough of Royston Town at the moment:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/default.aspx