Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
...however the fact is that they don't pay any wages which makes it virtually impossible for the Club to compete with the other 21 teams in the Ryman Division 1 South

It is known (probably world wide) that they don't pay wages. It was known by you and by Hector before he joined. That can in no way therefore be an excuse from you now for him being shown the exit door so quickly.

Come up with something else please, and try and make it even more entertaining this time grin

Actually Corinthian Casuals do pay their players. To protect themselves from getting a player poached (as opposed to scrambled or fried) the players are on contracts of

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
Actually Corinthian Casuals do pay their players. To protect themselves from getting a player poached (as opposed to scrambled or fried) the players are on contracts of

Wader - What has happened to your boycott of the Forum, you seem to be posting more than ever, you must admit you were being somewhat childish to throw all your toys out of the cot like that.

I see the kitchen implements have been on special offer again in Essex.

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
Maybe I'm a little out of touch Wader, but I do remember that being the case not too long ago. Obviously with new employment laws & the minimum wage that situation has changed.

Syd Lexic - You don't have to justify your comments, at the end of the day, from what I saw anyway,

Dave - What do you mean by that

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener

My name is not Dave stop guessing

Really, well this is an e-mail I sent to you on 21 December last year:

Sent: 21 December 2007 21:05
To: 'david.chappell
Subject: Kentish Town v Royston Town

Dear Mr Chappell

We are locking horns again on 29 December and I would be grateful if you could let me have the details for the match programme by Monday lunchtime if at all possible or at least your history page so I can make an early start.
Many thanks and good luck tomorrow against Winslow United, it could be a cricket score the way you

Watchfull Listener, welcome to the bizarre planet that is Rhodesworld.