Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MW / Grays / Hornchuch

cmjones007

Originally Posted By: JAY
serious question besides your bar and maybe taking over as manager 3 times which i can understand as hes not a coach/manager material can you lot point out what Mick has done wrong at your place

I will give you a couple of examples, he near on beat up the club shop manager because he dare stick up for his son who was being bullied by Mickeys own son

He then out of spite threw the guys life collection of progammes in a skip and banned him from the club.

Those were actions of a real top class man.

I could real off a number of other ones for you if you like

Originally Posted By: Cavendish
Mick did not win us the trophy.
Mark Stimson did

Which brings on another reason.

At the trophy final at Upton Park each manager should have been given a handbook on the days events, what goes on at what times etc.

Glenn the Woking manager had his and was there for all the pre match bits, Mickey took the handbook before Stimmo even knew it existed so he could cream the glory for the day.

This lead to Mickey then leading the team out and overuling Stimmo, so while Glenn was rightly leading Woking out as manager we had Mickey.

What was out of order

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
i personnaly had a rumble with Mickey a few years back in the Barkingside car park and now we are freinds its life u move on !

Dont make him a bad person or Chairman !

You do get sick to you back teeth though when instead of being a well run community club your more well known for your Chairmans antics and exerts in the press.

The Southend Eastwood deal is a classic

Ok, seriously now, i wish you urchins the best of luck if Mick is to get involved in your club.

For a long time, i personally enjoyed some great times at Grays and have witnessed some good football, But Mick does not have the knowhow to run a football club.

He's a nice bloke to share a beer with, but thats it.

I would always, on our forum, always give him the benefit of the doubt and turn a blind eye to rumours and speculation, but eventually enought is enough.

He turned our bar and ball court from something that made almost a million pound a year, and were nice places to be, to absolute shells, by decicions he made, and appointments he made.

The list of good helpers who worked for the club for free, that have been driven away is countless.

The turn over of players and managers, via decisions all made at the top level is rediculous, and results in fans not relating to most of the team, as you never know if they will be here next week.

You will be constantly lied to, and promises that will be made will never come true.

It will always be someone elses fault.

If you don't agree with what he says or does, it will all be your fault, and you may even get called a prick (re away to histon)

We enjoyed some good players, but the cost of them came from Micks pocket. When his monney ran out, becasue he had not maximised what the club had, there is no money left, and next season we are not sure where we will be.

One asks, if money was tight, why sack countless managers and get new players in, when you can't afford it

He has also annoyed the patrons of our club, who rent the ground to us, so the lease is up, and we may be homeless.

I truely don't wish any of you harm, but I would really warn against MW getting involved in the club.

Again, nice guy to have a beer with, but his track record as a chairman is not the best.

This is not a personal attack on anyone, as all of the stated above can be backed up wioth facts.

Again, good luck

yes, the good times have gone, and all because of one man.

He leaves us now, without a ground, a million quid in debt to him via a loan from his company, without any other sources of revenue, and a bit of a laughting stock in terms of the way the club is run.