Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MW / Grays / Hornchuch

cmjones007

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
mickey is helping out making the bar better,thats all
He is nothing to do with hornchurch,just helping a friend out

if you want references speak to any of the prxxxs at GAFC they will give you an honest answer for a 2nd opinion ask at the White hart Grays.

Originally Posted By: Taking the Mick
Originally Posted By: JAY
serious question besides your bar and maybe taking over as manager 3 times which i can understand as hes not a coach/manager material can you lot point out what Mick has done wrong at your place

I will give you a couple of examples, he near on beat up the club shop manager because he dare stick up for his son who was being bullied by Mickeys own son

He then out of spite threw the guys life collection of progammes in a skip and banned him from the club.

Those were actions of a real top class man.

I could real off a number of other ones for you if you like

Another rumour was

His Arfur Daley mates more akin to Rogue Traders working for players and ripping them off....

I wouldn't like to see Grays go completley under as I'm sure like every club there would be decent people affected.

However, I will never forget the utter, shameless, spiteful, cowardly actions towards our club and it's supporters when their 'fans' came to the Bridge in the wake of us going bust.

Is that really what non-league football has become in some quarters? Disgusting. Go back to watching football factory!

Non-League football is in financially troubled times and we should as a community wish each and every club the best and not hope for it's demise.

Don't particularly like Grays but wouldn't wish any club to go bust