Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MW / Grays / Hornchuch

cmjones007

I was at Grays for a reserve game last night, admittedly losing 3-2...

Mick was there, to personally greet both teams on their way in, stayed throughout the game, and made a point of speaking to most of, if not all the players afterwards...

I have always found him to be a passionate man, particularly about his football, and from what I can see has given his al to GAFC...

Seems like some 'fans' have a real lack of appreciation of what the people at the top have to do to ensure their club runs properly and is succesful, out anyone of these 'fans' in the hot seat and watch them struggle...

It amazes me the knowledge that they seem to have about the money in the club, what they used to make, how things should be run, how bad the people in charge are, but would sh1t their pants and run a mile if the chance was handed to them...

No problew with Mick when they were trophy winners and tearing it up in the Conf South, now theres a struggle on they shift the blame to one man...

Whilst seeming to forget the massive point that its the 11 on the pitch that play the game and win the points, not Mick...

Tw@ts...

GB I think you have hit the nail ont he head there, oh happy days, we shall see what happens as time goes by and not by all this muck stiring that goes on here, like Raver we are all non league and should remember that.........

Originally Posted By: Golden Boots

It amazes me the knowledge that they seem to have about the money in the club, what they used to make, how things should be run, how bad the people in charge are, but would sh1t their pants and run a mile if the chance was handed to them...

Its easy to find this stuff out as Mickey himself boasted in the press how much the bar was making.

The bar is now making a 5th of what it was.

You can not hide from that fact and that comes down to one man.

Regardless of what you see, what you know is different and many of us have witnessed first hand the real Mickey.

Anyway I have no doubt that he will be heading over your way, if you think he is such a hero then great give him a warm welcome, maybe he will prove us Grays fans wrong.

Not heading my way TTM...

I'm Concord not HX...

Also speaking to my great-uncle, FG, who was your manager back in 2006, he doesn't have a bad word to say about him...

Wonder who you'll blame once Mick, if he does go, goes...?

Sort your players out first...!

Seems Grays fans are like Michael Owen critics, say nothing when they're scoring, and on the offensive when the goals dry up...

Clearly not down to the Chairman...

Its the manager that signs the players...

No one prepared to have a pop at the gaffer are they...?

I suggest you go and see a therapist about your hating Mick obsession...

And its getting pretty boring...

My opinion, top bloke...

That is all...

Originally Posted By: Golden Boots
I suggest you go and see a therapist about your hating Mick obsession...

And its getting pretty boring...

My opinion, top bloke...

That is all...

Its not about hating its about facts.

I do not hate anyone just presenting the facts, if you lot choose to ignore it because Mickey is a "top bloke" then that is fine.

To end with a summary what legacy with Mickey leave at Grays.

Joined a Conference South side (Ryman Prem the equivalent of what is now Conference South) took them to conference, won two trophies and back again leaving it in a million pounds worth of debt and homeless.................

Top bloke thou

As long as you are happy.

You forgot, there not a bad team either.

Watched the Redbridge game the other night.

So much better defending than Arsenal and the Scousers.

You should beat Maldon on Saturday and hope you get promotion.