Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-August 17 )

• Photo
    Andy the Marsh Rat

• Photo
    ChorleyClaret

• Photo
    Roger Kint

• Photo
    skunkster

• Photo
    bomaya

• Photo
    Outback

• Photo
    I know the off side rule

Photo

Hornchurch go bust.........again

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
146 replies to this topic

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
MOB,i know this is the canvey forum and you can write whatever you want on here but as its a thread about hornchurch can i just ask that until everything is sorted the hornchurch end,your spat with UU will only benefit you.
they will not benefit AFC Hornchurch in any way,just make the club look stupid.
And all anyone at hornchurch cares about is the club,once everything is clear with us then i couldn't care less if you two tear strips off each other,may even liven these forums up but for the time being its hurting the club more than any individual

offline Guest_MOB on the rock_*

Guest_MOB on the rock_*
  • rank
The club dont look stupid, those that put it in this place look stupid.

offline Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve
  • Reserves
this is so boring!!!I know i dont post on here that often but i look in on a regular basis and all this slagging each other off will kill this forum. lets worry about our club and our finances cos as said earlier here will be a few clubs at this level finding it very difficult for various reasons. We are CANVEY ISLAND FC let the other supporters worry about their teams and we can get on with supporting our team.

offline Guest_MOB on the rock_*

Guest_MOB on the rock_*
  • rank
Originally Posted By: Scuba Steve
this is so boring!!!I know i dont post on here that often but i look in on a regular basis and all this slagging each other off will kill this forum. lets worry about our club and our finances cos as said earlier here will be a few clubs at this level finding it very difficult for various reasons. We are CANVEY ISLAND FC let the other supporters worry about their teams and we can get on with supporting our team.

Typical Whammers start a row three days after it is over!!!!

offline Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve
  • Reserves
just shows how boring this forum is getting with so called directors of clubs slagging each other off YAWN YAWN YAWN
WORRY ABOUT OUR CLUB LET THE OTHERS WORRY ABOUT THEIRS. AND AS FOR YOU SAYING THE ROW IS OVER YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH IM SURE 3 OR 4 YEARS OF IT WONT FINISH THAT EASY. LETS SEE HOW LONG BEFORE YOU BRING IT UP AGAIN....

offline Andy the Marsh Rat

Andy the Marsh Rat
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Leave it out,he hasn,t even started on his thoery that UU killed Princess Di,Marilyn Monroe AND President Kennedy,and the funny thing is He looks almost normal

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
pmsl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus