Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-August 17 )

• Photo
    joshtheeagle

• Photo
    Sprout

• Photo
    blahblah

• Photo
    AllowIT

• Photo
    woodywoods

• Photo
    dave_c

• Photo
    all seeing eye

• Photo
    twobags

• Photo
    moleskin

Photo

Folkestone Tonight

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
30 replies to this topic

offline PittsieCIFC

PittsieCIFC
  • Trainee
fantastic night, and once again like we have throughout the season we showed that fighting spirit and a never say die attitude, it got to the point when they just didnt know what to do in that last 10 - 15 minutes, the back line just stood firm, and Easterford and Alaile are looking like a brilliant defensive pairing.

great support as always from the yellow army, and from the folkestone lot to be fair, i said on facebook this morning that we showed why non league fans are the best. Good banter and some well wishes at the end is always nice. Also, my personal highlight, is acquiring those 4 chinese lads who were quite clearly loving the Ronnie Irani song. Surely we can get them down the Brockwell.

Onward to Maidstone, were id take any three points, but after last night...maybe a simple win would be nice?!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

offline Gary D

Gary D
  • Trainee
  • Supports: Canvey Island
Last night could be a pivotal moment in our season. Those fantastic defensive blocks in the final half hour & a couple of truely outstanding saves by rusty could be the difference between playoffs or just missing out, those two extra points could make all the difference!

Hands up people if you haven't got your voice back fully :-). Support was brilliant yet again & you could tell the players really appreciated it at the end of the game, so much so they decided to strip Andy Clifford!! Full credit to the young folkstone lot too, all hand shakes at the end, there a credit to their club as there isn't much for them to cheer about at the moment so fair play to them.

On another positive not.....JELLY BABY's :-) I'm sure TGE, Yellow & Mr Berry will back me up. Shedboy please remind your dad to be fully stocked up on Wkd's, smirnoff ices, orange reefs come the hornchurch game haha.

Well done all on another hard thought, well earned 3 points. Onwards & upwards!!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.

On another positive not.....JELLY BABY's :-) I'm sure TGE, Yellow & Mr Berry will back me up. Shedboy please remind your dad to be fully stocked up on Wkd's, smirnoff ices, orange reefs come the hornchurch game haha.

Nice but a potent mix!!!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.

Also, my personal highlight, is acquiring those 4 chinese lads who were quite clearly loving the Ronnie Irani song. Surely we can get them down the Brockwell.

Looking at Paul's photo of us celebrating with Danny after his goal on the website and you can see the Chinese lads in amongst the celebrations. They creased me up when they started filming us during the Ronnie Irani song.

offline PittsieCIFC

PittsieCIFC
  • Trainee
as i said, we must get them to the Brockwell...they are the chinese branch of the supporters club. Loved that the yellow army converted them

Edited by PittsieCIFC, 6 April 2011 - 07:43 PM.

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
They are probably called the yellow army anyway

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
With the Danish lads as well who came over and sponsored the Wealdstone game last season, we'll have more global appeal than Man Utd soon!

offline The Gaffer from the Rock

The Gaffer from the Rock
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Canvey Island and Liverpool
  • Foes: I hate (and I mean F*****G Hate!!!) Man Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Rusty, Doomz & Big Nose from the Mighty Canvey Island & King Kenny, Ray Clemence, and Louie Suarez

They are probably called the yellow army anyway Posted Image

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
One of their fans has captured the singing in the second half....I think they were a bit annoyed about Mr Irani's tribute :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HLWl9sMrEgI
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

offline Michael-Invicta!

Michael-Invicta!
  • At the Turnstiles
  • Supports: Folkestone Invicta Arsenal
I was the one who filmed the sing off we had, I know the game was a while back now, its great to see a good bunch of supporters like you to make the long trip down and especially on a Tuesday night. We've had Kent derbies, and no singing from the other team, its great to have a bit of banter, we've only had the Wealdstone and AFC Hornchurch lot who have tested our voices, but for the Yellow Army, great stuff, we all agreed it was best night for a long time, and it's a shame we wont be playing you now for a while, as we're going down! and you should be going to Blue Square South, but if its not the case, and miracles happen for our well-being we might see you next season, so good luck to they Yellow Army and keep on singing about Ronnie Irani Posted Image Who had sore throats after the game??

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
Canvey v Hornchurch should be noisy Saturday,if our lot actually turn up,only got 21 on the coach so far but I expect many to travel down by car or train
Shame Glenda is bottling it but I expect the fat scouser to be there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus