Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 17th March (Fixtures and Results)

Some flesh on the bones from yesterday:

Premier Division

1-2 Berkhamsted v Tring Athletic

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1791

1-2 Biggleswade United v Aylesbury United

http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/lastmatch

0-2 Broxbourne Borough v Leverstock Green

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20120317

0-2 Colney Heath v Harefield United

1-0 Dunstable Town v AFC Dunstable

http://www.dunstable...9cbe75b1f175cdc

http://www.afcdunsta...m_id=9&n_id=199

2-2 Hanwell Town v St Margaretsbury

6-2 Haringey Borough v Hillingdon Borough

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=772041&conf=&div=

1-0 Holmer Green v Stotfold

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/holmergreenfc/s/match-report-33921.html?fixture_id=441297&official=1

http://www.stotfoldfc.co.uk/results.php?id=&yr=&mr=mr170312&scr=1&pg=results.php#mrpa

P-P London Tigers v Hertford Town

6-4 Oxhey Jets v Hatfield Town

http://www.oxheyjets.com/

3-1 Royston Town v Hadley

http://www.roystontownfc.co.uk/match-reports/match-report-royston-town-v-hadley-2/

Division One

2-1 Ampthill Town v Tokyngton Manor

2-0 Cranfield United v Amersham Town

0-0 Kentish Town v Harpenden Town

1-0 London Colney v Crawley Green

0-2 New Bradwell St Peter v Cockfosters

3-2 Sun Postal Sports v Buckingham Athletic

0-1 Welwyn Garden City v Kings Langley

Division Two

3-1 Aston Clinton v Tring Corinthians

2-2 Caddington v Totternhoe

2-1 MK Wanderers v Bletchley Town

2-0 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Hale Leys United

0-3 The 61FC v Risborough Rangers

0-0 Winslow United v Old Bradwell United

Reserve Division One

0-1 Hadley Reserves v Royston Town Reserves

4-0 Hoddesdon Town Reserves v London Colney Reserves

http://www.hoddesdontownfc.co.uk/Reserves%202011%2012.htm

1-0 Kings Langley Reserves v The 61FC Reserves

1-0 Risborough Rangers Reserves v Langford Reserves

1-0 St Margaretsbury Reserves v Holmer Green Reserves

4-5 Stotfold Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves

5-1 Wodson Park Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

Reserve Division Two

1-2 Bletchley Town Reserves v Crawley Green Reserves

2-2 Buckingham Athletic Reserves v London Lions Reserves

7-2 Kent Athletic Reserves v Harpenden Town Reserves

6-1 Old Bradwell United Reserves v Welwyn Garden City Reserves

2-2 Stony Stratford Town Reserves v Winslow United Reserves

4-3 Totternhoe Reserves v Sun Postal Sports Reserves

Good win on Saturday and got some pride back from our drubbing against Welwyn earlier in the season. Win was helped by a moment of stupidity from the Welwyn keeper who kicked out at our striker and then made the red card sure by throwing the ball at him.

No complaints about the result, the reserves woeful season continues just one win and sixteen defeats from last seventeen games. Goalkeeper will learn no doubt from the hefty fine and an early finish to his playing season along with an early holiday next season.

textbook rhodes mouthing off when his opinion isnt wanted, needed or valued.

Shoulders - That’s a strange post to make for your first on here, I take it you’re involved with Ampthill Town. You have to admit that Ref Off Ref is his own worst enemy, identical to Keeps he touts his lad about as if he’s Shilton, Clements, Banks, Schmeichel and Yashin all rolled into one

Shoulders - That’s a strange post to make for your first on here, I take it you’re involved with Ampthill Town. You have to admit that Ref Off Ref is his own worst enemy, identical to Keeps he touts his lad about as if he’s Shilton, Clements, Banks, Schmeichel and Yashin all rolled into one

Rhodes......back your claim up as to where I do that, maybe I've a short memory.

Obviously I must have posted countless scenarios so shouldn't be too difficult for you to paste them and show everyone how right you are.

Honestly Rhodes I can't remember but am glad for you to prove to me how right you are, after all I'm sure you are not once again using a Family member of mine just to get at me.....well?

Edited by ref off ref

No complaints about the result, the reserves woeful season continues just one win and sixteen defeats from last seventeen games. Goalkeeper will learn no doubt from the hefty fine and an early finish to his playing season along with an early holiday next season.

Karen – Why do you stay involved with Welwyn Garden City out of interest as it’s always one sob or hard luck story after another isn’t it, it must be very frustrating for you particularly working so far afield as you do from your base in York. I saw first hand last season how the Club went about their business when I was briefly assisting Rob Pattwell who wasn’t given a cat in hells chance of making a fist of it at Herns Lane, I wasn’t overly impressed.

Ref Off Ref – You seem a bit paranoid, I expect in your next post you’ll resort back to your, past its sell by date, toilet and George Michael humour

Ref Off Ref – You seem a bit paranoid, I expect in your next post you’ll resort back to your, past its sell by date, toilet and George Michael humour

Well there's no smoke without fire is there?

No we'll leave the urinal topics for now Rhodes, as to whether I am paranoid or not would be determined as to whether you can back up your claim.

If you can back it up then fine, I have no problem, if you can't then tut tut Rhodes.

Come on old fella, chop chop

Edited by ref off ref

Karen – Why do you stay involved with Welwyn Garden City out of interest as it’s always one sob or hard luck story after another isn’t it, it must be very frustrating for you particularly working so far afield as you do from your base in York. I saw first hand last season how the Club went about their business when I was briefly assisting Rob Pattwell who wasn’t given a cat in hells chance of making a fist of it at Herns Lane, I wasn’t overly impressed.

I'll add that to your number of ex-Clubs.

How many is it now?

I stay involved because I'm passionate about my club. The world of football is full of highs and lows you just weather the storm.

As for Rob Pattwell's career at Herns Lane then his record speaks for itself one win and eight defeats in his ten match reign – hardly inspiring.

Hi Karen,

Yes you are correct with the results record but my time at the club was not enjoyable for a number of reasons. A number of people at the club were more interested in the bar profit than football plus I go into much more detail which would make it clear how untenable my position was but im not really interested in sniping enough of that was done behind my back at the club.

I also came into the club when the squad was threadbare so a rebuilding exercise was required and I made that clear. I did not come into the club stating "unrealistic" objectives at the time. Where we at the end of that 9 game run or whatever it was, was expected given the changes I had made and further changes I needed to make.

Some of the players I brought to the club at the time (who were getting back into the game after time out) 2 are now playing Ryman Premier Division Football and 1 is at a Reserve team of a Conference club so I don't really have any worries about my ability to spot talent.

Good luck... current league position ... hardly inspiring... for a number of clubs :-)

Good win on Saturday and got some pride back from our drubbing against Welwyn earlier in the season. Win was helped by a moment of stupidity from the Welwyn keeper who kicked out at our striker and then made the red card sure by throwing the ball at him.

What's happened to the reserves, they seemed quite a decent outfit when we first played them. Certainly had a couple of players missing who were decent last time.

No we'll leave the urinal topics for now Rhodes, as to whether I am paranoid or not would be determined as to whether you can back up your claim.

If you can back it up then fine, I have no problem, if you can't then tut tut Rhodes.

Come on old fella, chop chop

What's wrong Rhodes, can't you find anything to back your claim then???

I am his lad you tw@t hense the comment, you're always mouthing off about us at ampthill but as you never have or never will pull your finger out and watch a game your opinion means sod all!

All gone quiet, all gone quiet, all gone quiet over there......schhhhh

You only sing when you're scrubbing, sing when you're sniffing, you only sing when in trap three.

Come on Rhodes, speak man, the floor is yours!!!!

A number of people at the club were more interested in the bar profit than football

RobbieP – To be fair that applies to a lot of Club’s in the League doesn’t it, not only Welwyn Garden City

A number of people at the club were more interested in the bar profit than football

RobbieP – To be fair that applies to a lot of Club’s in the League doesn’t it, not only Welwyn Garden City

Rhodes.....probably just an error on your behalf but you somehow avoided my reply, know it probably wasn't intentional so you're forgiven, guess you're just dotting the I's and crossing the T's at this precise moment.....and know 100% you've stacks of evidence to back your claim, after all it's not your style to get anything wrong or make up total dribble or even use other Family members just to spite eh.....I wait old chum with bated breath, don't be too long though as being under the thumb I can't be seen to be on here all night