Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2016/17 CCL Groundsharing

I think Balham will be a great addition to the CCL, however we must be extremley careful that the distances we are travelling for away games doesn't get out of control. :D

alwaysright - I know that as they are ground sharing with Colliers Wood, the comment implies that the league must select promoted teams wisely as we don't want to have to travel to far for away fixtures. :D

That's right Tel, it has the smallest footprint in senior football. It was actually a smaller footprint than our own Division One last year with Alton and AFC Croydon Athletic!

As for AC London, I was under the impression that their move to Banstead was intended to be for longer than this season only. As such, if they are there next season, the FA will surely transfer them over from the Kent Invicta League. Put it this way. Redhill, despite their efforts recently look like they will still go down and they are further East than Banstead by some distance.

Archived